• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MillionDollarPips.com (William Morrison)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Repco,

I changed to Universal FX, but MDP is still very slow and most of the time with few losing trades.

I still do not understand why this EA is working in this manner. In this way it can never become a profitable EA.

Can you tell me, which settings and broker you ar using ??

regards,

Maurice

MDP Doesn't Work!!

i want my money back.. and he doesnt give my money back...

HE IS VERY LIE PERSON!!
GUYS DONT BUY IT.. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

how well is MDP performing at Go trade ?

:)I,m working with broker "Go Trader MT4" & put MDP EA on DeMO account.IT's working great !I Put EA 04/07/11.

Hi Leentjai,

I would like to know how well MDP is performing at Go trade. Can you tell me more about your results in profits ?

At this moment MDP is doing well at Universal-FX with a demo account. So porbably I will start a live account at Universal FX. It is a pity, that MDP is rather sensitive to brokers !

I saw, that Go trade has also a Dutch telephone number, so I am very curious where they are based in the Netherlands.

Regards,

Maurice

" Actual Results & 0 Bull"

MillionDollarPips appears to be preforming consistently :cool: with the Broker Go Markets.

Test Started on : 2012.02.07 14:33 (16 Days run time)

Live Forward Test MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Standard Account Levarage 1:200

I am giving the product a pass mark of 3/5 (which can change based on Live Test Results) .

Reasons for score 3/5

a. 2 for making profit (whole point of the product)
b. 1 Minimal tweaking (product works straight out of the box minimal fussing around)
c. -1 Actual Performance does not equal = Performance Cliamed
d. -1 Bandwidth dependent (This can cause issues and thus a VPS with very little ms to broker would be recommended) Although this can be costly.

For the more serious EA forex trader I recommend you test your EA over a 1 year period (forward testing). If it survives the test of time then you can be assured the product has some merit.

Desperate:mad: mdp's owner

Hi, my configuration is the following:
-Account Live @ Pepperstone Razor
-1:400
-Vps BeeksFX recommended by Pepperstone in website
-No more trades (yesterday) then six: 4 losses and 2 in profit (losses>profits)

Can u help me with a particular setup? Thx for the attention, this is a great Forum (signed today)

Many thanks for your kind words Mr Patient! If my advice is any good it's only because I have learned from other people's posts on various forums for a number of years. So thanks to everyone who contributes to these discussions - we can all benefit from your experiences.

Dear Nick

I am very impressed by your attitude. Hence I am tempted to ask you which is the best bot according to your experience as I sort of believe you that you will give me best advice. What's your opinion about Forex megadroid and forexbot?

Prasanna

EA

For those who have purchased this EA and finding it's not performing well on a live account.... is there anything you would suggest or actually see that may change the outcome to being profitable?
And or what are you seeing as the reason it's not profitable?
Thanks

I don't think most EA are profitable! Demo are one thing! Once you go live everything changes! I use forex hacked on demo and made 1,000 a day! CAn pick your capital for demo! live if you use only $500 it wont work as well. Live is always a different market! There so many EA and they all have problems!

Just today I lost 19.4% on my live account, but I gained 12.8% on my demo. Both of the accounts are with FXCBS. I have discovered the REASON for the difference in results. For the moment, I switched the risk level to 0.2% just for the sake of observation.

I am still iin profit only because I almost doubled my account balance in September. But since around Sept 30, my live account has not been performing well. I was using the default settings (risk=2%), and I invest in the ForexVPS UK server.

REASON for the difference between demo and live: The open slip and close slip for live accounts are now very LARGE, 14 for the open slip, and 22 for the close slip. The corresponding slips for the demo account are 0! No wonder I am making a fortune for my demo account! I wonder whether it is the broker who is manipulating or the EA simply stops working. I have already told William about this problem. I am willing to give him a chance to correct this problem. I probably will trade Fapturbo for the moment. William should show a live trading account instead of a demo.

First you should only use 0.01! using that much will kill you i think!

I am Anthony Ingrassia, an NFA registered CTA, ID#: 0278164 trading independently from New York, USA since 1992, known here as BigT1. I have been testing MDP since early January 2012, as part of my investigation and preparation for a unique CTA Money Management Offering to be released later this year. I have tested more than 112 EAs, Semi-automated Trading Systems, and Signals Services over two years in an effort to find 3 outside developers whose product would be worthy of inclusion in this fund that will also contain 3 proprietary EAs of our own design. These outside models are desired to help with diversification and function in ways that are poorly correlated with the other models.
I ran a demo test for 4 months on FinFx, a quality ECN/STP broker in Finland. Last month I notified Mr. Morrison that I was promoting his model to a Real Money test on ATCBrokers, a similar ECN/STP broker in California. I have compared the two tests against each other and against the published results here on FPA.
Initially, I was very skeptical that this model would succeed because of the wildly disparate reports of erratic performance I read here on FPA. During these tests, I took no special precautions beyond what any responsible end user would have access to. Namely, the 2 tests are run on standard PCs, the Demo running Win7 and the Real Money running on an older, slower PC, running WinXP SP3. Both are on the same standard LAN, coupled to the internet through a solid cable provider with Speed Test results of 25/5 average, and with a solid battery backup to prevent spontaneous interruptions.
After 5 months of testing I can report that I have had a better than 90% correlation between the results achieved Real Money and Demo accounts at separate brokers half-way around the world, and also against the FPA published re
I have no way to explain the deviations others have seen and reported here, except that I have observed that many retail users try to run High-Speed scalpers through non-ECN/STP brokers, who often trade against them.
My hat is off to William for being the first of only 2 models out of the entire test group, which I have been able to tentatively qualify for inclusion in our new fund. Your model is uniquely uncorrelated to our other methods and I trust if such performance continues, I will be honored to provide you with a full endorsement publically, once I have installed your model in our fund and publish our endorsement in an approved NFA Disclosure Document.
I want to thank William for working with me in our effort to properly run these tests, which were run with the default settings, only.
At this point I can confirm that the results I have achieved in both Real and Demo testing largely agree with the publish FPA test results seen here.
Documentation is available upon request, via private email through FPA.

I am a US citizen (with all the Forex limitations). Does anyone have a broker they can recommend, based the their MDP results?

Back