• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MillionDollarPips.com (William Morrison)

General discussions of a financial company
No VPS Needed

As the EA performs its trading typically within a few seconds once, maybe twice per day, there really is no need to use a VPS account if you are able to leave your PC on 24/5. I have yet to find a VPS service that is as fast as my PCs...not even close. If your ping value from your PC to the broker's servers is low enough, save your money, as the chance of your PC or electric going down during the same 10-20 seconds that your trades occur, is about the same as you winning the mega jackpot lottery.

Wondering...

For those who have purchased this EA and finding it's not performing well on a live account.... is there anything you would suggest or actually see that may change the outcome to being profitable?
And or what are you seeing as the reason it's not profitable?
Thanks

Profitability

For those who have purchased this EA and finding it's not performing well on a live account.... is there anything you would suggest or actually see that may change the outcome to being profitable?
And or what are you seeing as the reason it's not profitable?
Thanks

I'm afraid that the EA is no longer profitable, please correct me if I'm wrong. Since 21st September it has taken 21% off my live account and I have now stopped using it live. It seems that it doesn't matter if you run it from your own PC or invest in a VPS solution which I have done. Maybe the brokers have found a way to work against the EA.

I'm afraid that the EA is no longer profitable, please correct me if I'm wrong. Since 21st September it has taken 21% off my live account and I have now stopped using it live. It seems that it doesn't matter if you run it from your own PC or invest in a VPS solution which I have done. Maybe the brokers have found a way to work against the EA.

It is definitely no longer working for me. I can't tell if it was working and stopped, or only worked on DEMO and then failed on LIVE, but once I switched to the LIVE account it has consistently been losing. It's lost about 20% of my account, and for now I have it turned off.

A real shame, because it looked to have so much potential.

Demo vs Live (3)

Just today I lost 19.4% on my live account, but I gained 12.8% on my demo. Both of the accounts are with FXCBS. I have discovered the REASON for the difference in results. For the moment, I switched the risk level to 0.2% just for the sake of observation.

I am still iin profit only because I almost doubled my account balance in September. But since around Sept 30, my live account has not been performing well. I was using the default settings (risk=2%), and I invest in the ForexVPS UK server.

REASON for the difference between demo and live: The open slip and close slip for live accounts are now very LARGE, 14 for the open slip, and 22 for the close slip. The corresponding slips for the demo account are 0! No wonder I am making a fortune for my demo account! I wonder whether it is the broker who is manipulating or the EA simply stops working. I have already told William about this problem. I am willing to give him a chance to correct this problem. I probably will trade Fapturbo for the moment. William should show a live trading account instead of a demo.

?

Just today I lost 19.4% on my live account, but I gained 12.8% on my demo. Both of the accounts are with FXCBS. I have discovered the REASON for the difference in results. For the moment, I switched the risk level to 0.2% just for the sake of observation.

I am still iin profit only because I almost doubled my account balance in September. But since around Sept 30, my live account has not been performing well. I was using the default settings (risk=2%), and I invest in the ForexVPS UK server.

REASON for the difference between demo and live: The open slip and close slip for live accounts are now very LARGE, 14 for the open slip, and 22 for the close slip. The corresponding slips for the demo account are 0! No wonder I am making a fortune for my demo account! I wonder whether it is the broker who is manipulating or the EA simply stops working. I have already told William about this problem. I am willing to give him a chance to correct this problem. I probably will trade Fapturbo for the moment. William should show a live trading account instead of a demo.

I am curious how you can get this much slippage? Are you trading the eurusd?
Of course I haven't seen the EA trade, but this seems excessive on any level.

I am curious how you can get this much slippage? Are you trading the eurusd?
Of course I haven't seen the EA trade, but this seems excessive on any level.

Of course I am tradinig the EURUSD M1. I used to double my account balance in September. But at that time, the slippage was not displayed. I bet that it must have been much smaller. I already contacted the broker about this problem. No reply yet.

Last edited:
EA has been removed from Performance test lab ?

I'm wondering why the EA has been removed from the EA performance test lab.

Any idea ?

Thanks
Fabio

It wasn't removed. It was moved to the Stopped Tests list since the FPA couldn't access the test account.

I've just seen an email from MDB support. They changed the investor password. The new password has been sent to FPA Testing, so the test should be back in the active pile soon.

You can access stopped tests directly from the review page for the product. You can also select stopped tests in the display of FPA Performance Tests.

Back