• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Kamuta, please check my email (ahmad.rifai@gmail.com) I already purchase the EA and need to activated soon, thx before

Man bought this a couple of weeks ago. It makes gains, then it gives them back. It made like 1500% in the first 3 months of this year but since I bought it nothing. There was a pretty big loss last night that wiped out everything I've made on it so far plus put me into the red. Hoping this is a good longer-term strategy and wasn't just stellar for a short period that's now over...

Man bought this a couple of weeks ago. It makes gains, then it gives them back. It made like 1500% in the first 3 months of this year but since I bought it nothing. There was a pretty big loss last night that wiped out everything I've made on it so far plus put me into the red. Hoping this is a good longer-term strategy and wasn't just stellar for a short period that's now over...

too soon to conclude anything, risk 1 is tolerable, a bit more patience ,a straight line equity curve is not a good sign either,good ea have that kind of curve :rolleyes:

support reply

Hi Kamuta, please check my email (ahmad.rifai@gmail.com) I already purchase the EA and need to activated soon, thx before

thx man, already activated, hope this EA will stay good, only give 0.1% for safety to see where it goes.. will update you guys soon, thx

be carefull with eurochf ,it increases the lot whatever the risk you chose,if you want less lot size just set fixed lot

How could i make sure my problem get solved when there's problem?

Getting this error when tried to contact their support :

To: xxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 18:33:52 -0700
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

support@mql45.com

Do not buy any thing from this trader, he starts new type of scam in forex market

he sets ".hst" file in ea to read future data while testing ,and makes 100% correct trades
2012-04-08_1840.png
2012-04-08_1841.png
if any one already done mistake of buying his craps just open your file in Notpad and search "hst"
and start laughing on yourself because you are in a part of scam

;)
but i get these craps files some other forms

he sets ".hst" file in ea to read future data while testing
but i get these craps files some other forms

Yes it was done for two reasons - first: it's best way to lead away those decompilers thiefs which you refer here... They were not deep enough as I expected... (thanks jondgls - i'll give you more licenses if you come from underground) :)
second: if everybody asks for backtests but I know it's impossible so I added some kind of backtest which can learn everybody to trade better - so it's just helpful joke for your mind... welcome to russian club... :)

P.S. As for now available EA licenses are sold but this days PAMM will start... Min.deposit will be $500 and profit sharing 25%...

Last edited:
Yes it was done for two reasons - first: it's best way to lead away those decompilers thiefs which you refer here... They were not deep enough as I expected... (thanks jondgls - i'll give you more licenses if you come from underground) :)
second: if everybody asks for backtests but I know it's impossible so I added some kind of backtest which can learn everybody to trade better - so it's just helpful joke for your mind... welcome to russian club... :)

P.S. As for now available EA licenses are sold but this days PAMM will start... Min.deposit will be $500 and profit sharing 25%...

if you doing these scam things but trade manually ,why you are only here to play with other traders money , go on zullutrade type sites and try to archive some traders their ,where already lakhs of trader already doing
In your manually tradeing your DD and money management is so useless. donot wasted money of your friends , that have no idea how to trade

Back