• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Further to my posts 2012-06-21 and 19 (see MQL45 | MQL 45.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army)

Thanks for the clarification FPA Review Moderation Team, I can now see that order way way way up near the top of the statement..

This indicates to me that the order was a buy limit order that was created way back in February, after the price broke a previous resistance level of around 78.30. This order was not filled until May, months later, and with a pretty tight stop for what I deem as a monthly strategy entry. It was a total gamble entry. No wonder it was a failure and no wonder the whole YPM strategy has been a complete gambling disaster ending in a blown account for Igor and probably many of his clients who payed handsomely for a ticket on Captain Igor's good ship YPM Titanic..

FPA Review Moderation Team, after researching Clapan EA and now YPM I think it is high time FPA stepped up to the plate and protected its members and readers from Forexiva / Forexiva.com / MQL45 / MQL45.com / Igor Kuzmin / Kamuta / Viktor Karpinski by finally slapping the SCAM label on the whole outfit.

Doing a quick bit of easy research, it is blatantly obvious this mob has pulled two swindles here.

If "Clapan EA" is googled there are a number of hits for forum threads where users indicate large draw downs/losses and when requesting a refund inside the 30 day period were met with the same run around as YPM customers. This can also be seen simply reading through review pages of Clapan EA on the FPA site here Forex iva | Forexiva.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army and here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/15753-forexiva-com.html.

The most disturbing post is Forexiva Forex Scam | Pipinvestment indicating Clapan EA was merely a freely available, high risk martingale EA called Ilan1.6, which was simply rebadged and sold on to unsuspecting customers as Clapan EA at $400 a pop…

The blatantly obvious lies by the vendor regarding refund requests for YPM seen on these review pages and posted here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/20690-beware-mql45-scam-artiste.html and here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/7720-mql45-com-21.html should be the final nail in the coffin for this unethical outfit, FPA. It can be seen that RegNow act on the reply from the vendor who has the ultimate last say in whether a refund is processed or not, no matter how many days after the refund period has expired. RegNow processed refund requests when instructed to do so and it is unfortunate their name has been muddied by this vendor..

It is very disturbing reading the pains my fellow traders have gone through in their experiences with this mob, and the losses they have sustained, and I think enough is enough, it is high time the right thing is done by FPA to protect them from a potential swindle number 3, as swindle number 2 looks to have come to an end with no trades seen since July 20 on the Watanabe tests, which seems to suggest to me the vendor has shut up shop on the YPM users..

Regards,
S

1 year results

Congratulations to all our subscribers - yearly profit fixed from >30% (1% risk) to >300% (10% risk)

Congratulations to all our subscribers - yearly profit fixed from >30% (1% risk) to >300% (10% risk)

Hi Kamuta - I bought MQL45 last year (it was quite expensive I think I paid $500 or $600) then stopped using it soon after since at that time there was a deep DD. Are you saying everything is running good now? Since I bought a license I would sure love to use it beacuse I never even made enough back to pay for itself. Can you give me current / up-to-date info on MQL45 performance? How has teh strategy changed since last spring when it wasn't doing well in the market?

edit: sorry I mean I bought Your Personal Manager last year, not MQL45.

Hi Kamuta - I bought MQL45 last year (it was quite expensive I think I paid $500 or $600) then stopped using it soon after since at that time there was a deep DD. Are you saying everything is running good now? Since I bought a license I would sure love to use it beacuse I never even made enough back to pay for itself. Can you give me current / up-to-date info on MQL45 performance? How has teh strategy changed since last spring when it wasn't doing well in the market?

edit: sorry I mean I bought Your Personal Manager last year, not MQL45.

Sorry for delay... You can see YPM perfomance as Additional Statement above YPM2 test Watanabe Test Forex Project | Your Personal Manager 10%
As for now YPM2 available for current ACTIVE subscribers only but soon will be available directly in your MT4 terminal on 10% profit sharing mode... All subscribers payments come directly in Terra Vita Liberum charity...

As all you know, month ago was started YPM2 - this new robot is very different from any other - first, due to big active subsribers number it's don't need advertising so it will trade true long-term strategy with one aim only - maximal growth in any market conditions, don't matter "like" you this long-term strategy or not... second, due to big possible number of open positions, safe withdrawals from account better make during periods when robot close all positions (this can happen once in several months or longer)...

P.S. YPM2 now can be used only in profit-sharing mode - you must pay church tithe (10% of profit) in our charity fund...

Back