• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
1. It's not my job to serve refund requests - reseller gets money for this...
2. my job is improve EA and as result I can tell you now - EA modification is complete now - no more stupid losses ever... Problem part was pairs correlations - now this correlations will auto-update with market... Only reliable trades will be done and risk will be lower... Don't worry - client part will update automatically - just restart EA and if you see timer than all OK
Thanks, Igor
P.S. As tell us FPA - together we an army and we don't give up ever!

and here is the email I got from regnow..

Dear xxxx,
Thank you for contacting RegNow.
Customer order ID: 39QELVR-B4GNEF
Customer email contact: xxxx
This customer has requested a refund for their order due to the following reason:
" "Your Personal Manager EA" from mql45.com via your payment facility. I have tried the product for a month and lost a significant amount of money. Accoring to the seller, a refund will be made for any loosing month.
I have tried emailing the seller/developer on numerous occasions regarding a refund and have heard nothing back. I would like to request a refund through you. Could you please advise me of the relevant steps.
My order number is : 39QELVR-B4GNEF ."
Please reply to the customer regarding their request and copy us in the response so we can verify that the customer has been assisted.
We are copying the customer on this email and thank you for your assistance.
Sincerely,
Aireene D.
RegNow
Customer Service
ordersupport@regnow.com
RegNow.com - Sell Software Online - Electronic Software & Shareware Marketing & Distribution
Email ID: 22709842

so I too am waiting for a refund...

Dear Support,

Greetings!

Customer order ID: 39RCXS9-BB2HMR
Customer email contact:mike_neville99@hotmail.com

This customer has requested a refund for their order due to the
following reason:

"I purchased this EA order ID 39RCXS9-BB2HMR. I ran for 30 days and did
not profit. I have contacted seller and have been told to contact
reseller before 25/5 for a refund. Please let me know when this refund
will happen."

Please reply to the customer regarding their request and copy us in the
response so we can verify that the customer has been assisted.

We are copying the customer on this email and thank you for your
assistance.

Sincerely,
Darwin G.
RegNow
Customer Service
ordersupport@regnow.com
RegNow.com - Sell Software Online - Electronic Software & Shareware Marketing & Distribution
Email ID: 22701761

I am still waiting for a refund..............

i got no refund from the seller!
but iam happy now, cause i paied via paypal through regnow and they offer a 45 day refund policiy.
i opened a claim that i dont received the software and i got a refund.

iam sure you can make too!

Igor has refused to refund me as he claims that I made the request too late!!

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the guarantee on mql45.com, which I find to be very misleading at best... the guarantee on mql45.com states, " We offer a 30-day refund policy in case of negative monthly result..." .

The guarantee requires you to accumulate a month worth of losses (ie, 30 or
31 days), yet it requires you to report these losses within 30 days, this is clearly impossible to do.

I believe that due to this misleading/deceptive advertising, customers should be offered the implied refund due to the monthly loss !!

shi. ...t. shi. ...t, not one profitable trade, all trades against current trend, aaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Dear Support,

Greetings!

Customer order ID: 39RCXS9-BB2HMR
Customer email contact:mike_neville99@hotmail.com

This customer has requested a refund for their order due to the
following reason:

"I purchased this EA order ID 39RCXS9-BB2HMR. I ran for 30 days and did
not profit. I have contacted seller and have been told to contact
reseller before 25/5 for a refund. Please let me know when this refund
will happen."

Please reply to the customer regarding their request and copy us in the
response so we can verify that the customer has been assisted.

We are copying the customer on this email and thank you for your
assistance.

Sincerely,
Darwin G.
RegNow
Customer Service
ordersupport@regnow.com
Email ID: 22701761

I am still waiting for a refund..............

I have been refunded by Regnow due to no response from software author. I first asked Regnow for a refund waited 2 days with no response from author. I emailed them saying he had not contacted me, they then sent another email to him saying if there was no response they would be forced into giving me a refund. 2 days passed with no contact so I emailed Regnow and they refunded me straight away.

Hopefully this will help some others trying to get a refund.

Despite losses I still think this EA has great potential, it only needs some serious tweaking.

Despite losses I still think this EA has great potential, it only needs some serious tweaking.

Totally agree. Any system that has a 75% draw down needs some serious tweaking..

Vix, were you trading this live last week and got a USDJPY trade that was knocked out on Friday by the drop from the USD Non-Farm Employment Change data release??

Totally agree. Any system that has a 75% draw down needs some serious tweaking..

Vix, were you trading this live last week and got a USDJPY trade that was knocked out on Friday by the drop from the USD Non-Farm Employment Change data release??

yeah unfortunately I was in it live, it was even profitable for short time, but stop loss never got to break even..

Back