• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
yeah unfortunately I was in it live, it was even profitable for short time, but stop loss never got to break even..

Damn, sorry to hear. This guy Igor is a total disaster. I have been watching his system for quite some time and decided to avoid after seeing him time and time again try and pick a bottom or a top in against a strong trend, suicidal entries. Hasn't learnt a thing it seems. Someone posted a while back his strategy, this type of strategy, will end up in a blown account, so be careful.

So with that USDJPY trade, can you tell me what day it was opened, I can't remember what I saw, and what was the pip loss it was closed for on the 1st of June?

Thanks, and best of luck if you are sticking with it.

Damn, sorry to hear. This guy Igor is a total disaster. I have been watching his system for quite some time and decided to avoid after seeing him time and time again try and pick a bottom or a top in against a strong trend, suicidal entries. Hasn't learnt a thing it seems. Someone posted a while back his strategy, this type of strategy, will end up in a blown account, so be careful.

So with that USDJPY trade, can you tell me what day it was opened, I can't remember what I saw, and what was the pip loss it was closed for on the 1st of June?

Thanks, and best of luck if you are sticking with it.

Here is the trade
Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
2012.05.31 18:04 buy 0.10 usdjpy 78.280 77.950 0.000 2012.06.01 15:30 77.950 0.00 0.00 -0.06 -42.33

you can find it also on watanabe test of "your personal manager"

Don't know what to say, strategy going against the trend is bad, but there were some seemingly good trades, like gbpusd they just were triggered too early, I don't have much confidence in ypm but I think there is a lot of effort put in this EA looking the way it trades, it has almost human logic, we shall see if it is a complete disaster or will it turn around.

Yeah on more trade also against the trend, and EA is running on my acc and making trades, also on watanabe but not on main EA forexpeacearmy test acc. (owner acc), this is it, one more lousy trade and I am stopping this and beating myself with a stick for purchasing this EA and more for letting it run on live acc.

Yeah on more trade also against the trend, and EA is running on my acc and making trades, also on watanabe but not on main EA forexpeacearmy test acc. (owner acc), this is it, one more lousy trade and I am stopping this and beating myself with a stick for purchasing this EA and more for letting it run on live acc.

Thanks Vix for the confirmation on the Friday trade details, and the pointer to the Watanabe tests.

Thought I was going crazy as I was watching that UJ trade on Friday on Igors FPA statement, seeing it in the open trades section, only to disappear when it was knocked out at a loss by the employment data... and then for it never to appear in the list of closed transactions...

And now there was another EJ trade today that you got, that appears on both the Watanabe statements, but not on Igors... Did you happen to see this EJ trade in the open trades section of Igor's statement while the trade was open?

What about the currently open EJ and UJ trades I see on Watanabe statements, are you in those? Looking at Igor's statement he appears not to be...

Once again sorry to hear the EA has caused you losses, not your fault, you probably acted on Igors FPA statement, which currently to me is looking more and more likely that it has been tampered with, therefore one could say is fraudulent... Disgusting.

Thanks Vix for the confirmation on the Friday trade details, and the pointer to the Watanabe tests.

Thought I was going crazy as I was watching that UJ trade on Friday on Igors FPA statement, seeing it in the open trades section, only to disappear when it was knocked out at a loss by the employment data... and then for it never to appear in the list of closed transactions...

And now there was another EJ trade today that you got, that appears on both the Watanabe statements, but not on Igors... Did you happen to see this EJ trade in the open trades section of Igor's statement while the trade was open?

What about the currently open EJ and UJ trades I see on Watanabe statements, are you in those? Looking at Igor's statement he appears not to be...

Once again sorry to hear the EA has caused you losses, not your fault, you probably acted on Igors FPA statement, which currently to me is looking more and more likely that it has been tampered with, therefore one could say is fraudulent... Disgusting.

I don't think there was tampering, it was more that Ea was turned off for that acc, and if you don't see live trades immediately it could be just as a protection from trade copying as many EA sellers do (but for what reason, especially here since it would be more profitable to trade against these trades).

Yes there was EJ UJ opened and closed for break even, and again opened and EJ closed with loss, UJ is still alive, but since all other failed I am guessing it is probably only matter of time when this one will go to red zone.

It once again tried to guess top of the trend which is proving not to be very lucrative. Just look at Genial Invest EA, they had great success at first, also going against trend only to have it go against them.

Only sad thing here is that if 500 copies were sold at 400 USD a piece it would be around 200.000 USD profit, and lets say reseller takes 50% which is probably unbelievable it would leave 100.000 USD of profit for programmer, I would think there is even more since 50% is very high so it would be more likely 30%, and if programmer paid taxes still he would have left at least 50.000 USD, but I belive that number is closer to 100.000 USD or even more, and most of the buyer just got short end of the stick, paying EA they lost 400 USD and lets say and average loss amog trader was 400 USD per acc (I would belive it was more) it only calculates that this EA wasted around 400.000 USD of buyers money.

In defense of Igor I think he believes in his EA, I am guessing that on fact that he sold limited number of copies and he wanted to create PAMM acc to reap benefits of future investors at 20% of profit for each month, not that likely to happen now, but fact remains this EA is very upsetting for me.

Ok update: I am stopping EA since it devastated my acc, I need to lick my wounds and earn some money since this has put a dent on my financials, so if you want to help you can buy my iphone app> PhysiqueBuild and I promise that it delivers just as said on itunes page, and it doesn't cost 400 USD but only 1.99 USD (one cup of coffee) and it wan't lose your money as this EA, it could save you a lot if you are into fitness, healthy living and workouts!
http://itunes.apple.com/app/physiquebuild/id438196915?mt=8&uo=4

Last edited:
Hi Igor - any updates? I notice the EA is not trading very much lately. Have you given up or are we waiting for a better time or change in strategy? I still own my copy, didn't ask for a refund...

... any updates?...
As you know - forex don't like words and promises, so all I can say - I tried to tune phase, removed hastily corrections and allow most pairs and directions... Lets see further... Thanks

BEWARE.....I bought this EA (39QFFS9-BEXDGW) and before the 30 days expired I contacted the vendor and he indicated that he will extend the refund policy to 60 days, I then contacted the vendor before the 60 days expired which was also before the refund deadline posted 25/5 and I have still not been able to get a refund even after sending several requests to REGNOW, this is clearly a SCAM. PHARAOH, please advise how I can proceed to retrieve a refund from this vendor who clearly has not honored his commitment? I can forward the correspondences to PHARAOH or any other PEACEARMY personnel to review.

As you know - forex don't like words and promises, so all I can say - I tried to tune phase, removed hastily corrections and allow most pairs and directions... Lets see further... Thanks

Thanks for the udpate. I'm not new to this, I know that EAs can do well in certain conditions and poorly in other conditions. What I want to know is if you continue to support this or have you given up on it? I've paid $500 for the EA and haven't made any money from it (only lost, then stopped trading it for now). All I want to know is if I should forget about this EA or if you will continue to try to make it work I just have it turned off for now. Hope for better trading conditions soon for it.

This vendor should be labeled a SCAM ARTISTE as he did not live up to his commitment which is documented, after I requested a refund before the extended refund period expired (the vendor via email extended the refund period), he replied that he should not have extended.

Back