• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Seriously you reply to non paying clients and not your actual Paying Customers.

I see how this working out, Notice everyone claims "no response" but, this person "replies/comments/WTFE" on FPA web forums. But I'm a paying customer and this way that I'm getting treated is terrible, Posting your comments to FPA/YPM NON PAYING MEMBERS about the terrible trades that happen because this or that, is WRONG or otherwise considers this to be a way of making these FPA member think your being very informative. When in fact to them you are but when your paying clients can't even get in touch with you to figure out why there is so much drawdown and I find you on here updating them and NOT US. It makes me mad.

Is it because this website translate words to the language of the user. I dont know these things but, iether way I've emailed both emails you provided and NO repsonse from either. Support@mql45 doesn't work when you get mailed returned because it doesn't exist anymore.

got no answer to my refund email request l, soon if you don't refund you'll be declared a heck of a scammer

How to obtain a refund

I hope you all saved your emails from plimus check out, there is a link which you can click on to open a dispute and request refund.

after a week or so after your purchase, plimus sends you an email Reminder about the product. In the email is states if you have any disputes you must click the link and open the case.

After so many days there it will be esculated to plimus support. I've Done this process and have recieved an email after 3-4 days that it will be credited to my Credit Card within such days. There is a way to get your money back.

Make sure you have ALL OF THE EMAILS to increase a successful refund or else you will not receive your money back.

Stop complaining on the forums if your not going to read your own emails.

One Line forum posts are a waste of time, take more time to tell everyone your story so we all can better understand the products at which you are testing and how you feel about them.

Thanks

Hopes this helps

Keep this in mind we all do not live in the same time zone so be patient when you reply or send for information 3 days is the maxium I would wait until I do any further actions. If he's russian obvious he's sleeping while I'm up trading. Just a thought

I dont get any reponse to the refund request.
I made a request to kamuta through different emails she sent me and also in the FPA Forum here.
I am not sure if we can post a complain in the FPA.

Is there any moderator who can help us get our refunds.

Thanks

No reply as of today...

Don't worry - all requests will be processed - I haven't time to answer all emails and I can't now refund manually with both resellers, so it's long process to make refund for you - last decision make reseller, I can only ask them... Half of requests already refunded... I'm busy trying to improve EA in this hard market conditions, so please be patient - you all know what forex war is...

Back