• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
At last got the refund

don't worry - all requests will be processed - i haven't time to answer all emails and i can't now refund manually with both resellers, so it's long process to make refund for you - last decision make
reseller, i can only ask them... Half of requests already refunded... I'm busy trying to improve ea in this hard market conditions, so please be patient - you all know what forex war is...

at last got the refund but lost money over all...

hello all,

i asked also for a refund, but the vendor dont want to refund.
here is the answer from him:

"I don't agree - EA performing good - on first positions in rating:"

really dissapointing...

I bought about a month ago. I'm not asking for a refund, but please work on EA to make it profitable again. Thanks Kumata! So far I have not profited, lost a little, but not lost a lot which is good MM I think on the EA. To be fair I have 4 different EAs including this one, 4 completely different strategies, and in the last 2 months only 1 of my EAs didn't lose money! Not the best tradign conditions right now, that's all, I think.

No still waiting, I'm not sure if we trust the mql45/clapan...time will tell this week if he's honest or SCAM.

Refund!

Please refund!
My Order ID:39QKDJR-B9289R

It took a long time .... I still have no answer for the refund of money ....

As for now all (7) customer requests within 30-day refund period are refunded... So now 5 licenses are available... After this EA will not sell anymore...
I congratulate whole world with a holiday - 9 of May is main Russian holiday - Victory Day! Peace forever to all of you...

Last edited:
As for now all (7) customer requests within 30-day refund period are refunded... So now 5 licenses are available... After this EA will not sell anymore...

Please refund me! I ran your EA for one month and got negative account balance. I ran on risk setting 5 and am down over $600.
I have emailed you asking for refund as stated on your website "* We offer a 30-day refund policy in case of negative monthly result...

I no longer trust your EA and just want a refund, Order ID#39RCXS9-BB2HMR

Igor, you still have not refunded me or replied to my emails. My order number is 39QELVR-B4GNEF please do this immmediately ...

Back