• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Please refund!

Please refund!
My Order ID:39QKDJR-B9289R

It took a long time .... I still have no answer for the refund of money ....

The payment processor may take a few days after he tells then about it before they get around to sending the money. If it's a credit card refund, that may take another day or so before your bank bothers to post it to your account. Credit card issuing banks love to sit on refund money for a few days so they can collect the interest on that cash as well as charging you interest.

If I understand Russian holidays correctly, you may have to give Kamuta a day or two to recover from the hangover before he processes any new refund requests.

Igor - just do what you said for order ID = #39QP2EU-BAMVLL and refund me.

Yes, I understand - this month was not best... I think I understand where is problem - after reading customers feedbacks on forums, I tried to tune EA settings by their recommendations... These caused EA changed trading style - I'd understand this when saw last downtrend in eur and gbp results - EA take profit on this trades <100 points only, but earlier version can take up to
300 points... This was my big error...
So now I decide return to first EA settings which made 1500% in a month and I'm sure EA will help all of us make good profit, so if you agree to try more I will appreciate this...
Don't worry about refund - I extend refund period up to 2 months for you - this means that I will refund you any time in this period...
Attached last update
Thanks, Igor

Order ID#39RCXS9-BB2HMR
Hi Michael, reseller declined your refund due to late request, sorry...
My order number is 39QELVR-B4GNEF
Hi Ryan, reseller declined your refund due to late request, sorry...
My Order ID:39QKDJR-B9289R
Hi Vladimir, your refund was processed 3 days ago - check email for confirmation...
order ID = #39QP2EU-BAMVLL
Hi Pierre, you made dirt comments with request, so I just don't want to help you - lets reseller make his decision...

Hi Michael, reseller declined your refund due to late request, sorry...

Hi Ryan, reseller declined your refund due to late request, sorry...

Hi Vladimir, your refund was processed 3 days ago - check email for confirmation...

Hi Pierre, you made dirt comments with request, so I just don't want to help you - lets reseller make his decision...

It's because you don't respond to 6 emails, what are the options to us?

SCAM! SCAM! - If you look at the alleged statement you will see that all the dates of closed transactions are out of sequence. I guess the guy got muddled up when he wa photo shopping the results. Also, on the web page, which is clearly a poorly adapted free template, what is with the "Led Zeppelin" albumn cover as a contact button ??? What is the guy smoking ?? Stay well away!

The trades were real, I had the same results once I purchased the EA but have asked for my money back since the drastic turn around. I did not make any NET profits. Its incredible how an EA can do so very well for one period of time and so horrible in another.

NO RESPONSES WHEN I ASK FOR A REFUND NOW.. AND I ASKED WITHIN THE ALLOWED TIME PERIOD...

Purchased ---> Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:55 AM Order ID: 39QBERG-BFFP9H

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:55 PM
To: MQL45 support
Subject: RE: Your Personal Manager Order Item #39QBERG-BFFP9H

Hello dear Igor,

I think I would like to request my refund please. It seems the pattern of winning success has ended just as I bought the software..my bad luck. Kindly let me know when I can expect the refund to occur.

Thank you, Dana

Sent another request on April 30th, 2012.

Hello Igor,

I am again requesting a refund. The update doesn't appear to be improving results as I hoped. Perhaps in the future we can try again...

Best, Dana

Last edited:
I had a similar experience with a scammer from the ForexAchiever - Oliver Green who together with PipsFinder were running a double-sided scam (read PipsFinder FPA Scam Alert file item #22).
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...pip-finder-red-alert-red-alert-red-alert.html
FYI, the key to refunds from SWReg or RegNow is to go to Digital River, their parent company.
Have their telephone receptionist transfer your call to their Complaint Escalation Team.
RegNow & SWReg are shady subsidiaries of Digital River, but DR itself is a large public company that is completely legit.
They actually process the billing for SWReg and RegNow.
They will take your complaint about the vendor, and about their subsidiary's operations, and likely refund you immediately.
Hope this helps. Please post your results to this process, which worked for me.
Digital River Corporate Headquarters 10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 USA Telephone: +1 (952) 253-1234 .

Back