New ospreytradingbot.com app - is it a scammer

Fishtrader

Recruit
Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum wondering if anyone used osprey fx bot before. Here is the link ospreytradingbot.com please share your experiences

Here is the screen shot of the app it trades on my behalf and the profits seen too good to be true they have got a criteria to be able to withdraw you need to deposit $5000

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-23-13-16-49-412_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-23-13-16-49-412_com.android.chrome.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 3
If anything sounds too good to be true, just leave. There are pages after pages in FPA and all the people who were scammed know nothing what they are investing. I suggest you to do more research in order to proceed.

They talk about a bot, but don't sell one. They offer "bonuses" and also claim to provide liquidity, but aren't a broker. The home page says they have 262,000 customers, but farther down says they have over 2000 happy customers. Does this mean they have nearly 260,000 unhappy customers? Happy or not, the domain was only registered in October 2020. How exactly did they get 262,000 clients so quickly?

To use this company, you put money in a poorly defined "investment plan" that offers a minimum return (per day? per week? per 1000 years?)

There are other giant red flags on this site.

Click on the About Us link on their site. The text is just placeholder text in Latin. So this company that claims 262,000 clients didn't even bother to finish it's website.

Next, click on the Contact link on their site and look at their claimed location. Go to google.com and enter (with the quote marks) "8649 Stroop Hill Road" and you'll see that this address is only on their page. There is a Stroop Hill Road in Atlanta, but there is no 8649 Stroop Hill Road. The address is fake.

If there was such an address, any such company would need to display it's US regulatory information on the homepage. No regulators are mentioned.

They talk about a bot, but don't sell one. They offer "bonuses" and also claim to provide liquidity, but aren't a broker. The home page says they have 262,000 customers, but farther down says they have over 2000 happy customers. Does this mean they have nearly 260,000 unhappy customers? Happy or not, the domain was only registered in October 2020. How exactly did they get 262,000 clients so quickly?

To use this company, you put money in a poorly defined "investment plan" that offers a minimum return (per day? per week? per 1000 years?)

There are other giant red flags on this site.

Click on the About Us link on their site. The text is just placeholder text in Latin. So this company that claims 262,000 clients didn't even bother to finish it's website.

Next, click on the Contact link on their site and look at their claimed location. Go to google.com and enter (with the quote marks) "8649 Stroop Hill Road" and you'll see that this address is only on their page. There is a Stroop Hill Road in Atlanta, but there is no 8649 Stroop Hill Road. The address is fake.

If there was such an address, any such company would need to display it's US regulatory information on the homepage. No regulators are mentioned.
Thank you I needed this clarification

Thank you I needed this clarification
I have also invested $1000 with this site and within 5 days its showing me a great $1275 in profit.
They've written to me today to say if I upgrade my account to Gold ( its needs me to put in $3000 more) I will earn "massive" profits. Did you manage to withdraw your money.I read a review which said they've in existence since 2019.

LINK REMOVED - Link was to reviews for a similarly named, but completely unrelated broker.

any feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Iv not withdrawn any money yet but I'm not sure if it's doable but I met someone on insta who sent me evidence he was able to withdraw. Iv simply not been able to afford to contribute anymore money ATM.

I have also invested $1000 with this site and within 5 days its showing me a great $1275 in profit.
They've written to me today to say if I upgrade my account to Gold ( its needs me to put in $3000 more) I will earn "massive" profits. Did you manage to withdraw your money.I read a review which said they've in existence since 2019.

LINK REMOVED - Link was to reviews for a similarly named, but completely unrelated broker.

any feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.
Let me know how you get on with it if I can afford to contribute more I would have we'll see,

I'm new to this forum so please see below I have responded to your response furthermore from screenshots of someone I met on Instagram who has withdrawn money.

But this is not a guaranteed from me Iv not reached the gold account yet and won't be able to withdraw untill I do.

Back