New!!! Sive"s weekly sentiment index by your votes!

SIVE's SENTIMENT INDEX SURVEY. 03-07 June week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that I'm surprised at what this has turned out to be. I expected some sort of market sentiment indicator such as 80% of voters are bearish EURUSD this week. I'm not sure what benefit this indicator will have other than to confirm what anyone who follows Sives analysis will know - It works!

Since the purpose of Sives work is educational the greatest successes are the people who don't trade based on his posts but who trade based on what they have learned and now apply themselves!!

All the best

Michael

I thought this too... whats really going on here M?

The same here...
i follow Siva's posts for many years now, but rarely take his signals - simply eud/usd hours are not the best trading hours for me.

i admire Siva for his commitment, persistency and quality!
This "sentiment" index may fit in the fx signal portion of fpa, but i would not ever rate what Siva gives us by these 5 questions!

i concure with Michael - it is not what I expected to see.
cheers and happy trading

Hi guys,
thank you for your opinion. Let me clarify some moments.
Actually this is not the sentiment of net position that we've talked previously. Those indicator is still in building process, since it will involve the some web programming and FPA cite resources and it is not as easy to do as it seems.
Why we need current sentiment index?
1. New people arrive. There are a lot similar cites in the net and it is difficult to understand is particularly this one worthy of attention or not. But this is not the major point.
2. I will keep an eye on this index and will see - can I somehow improve overall results. For instance, I've got a possibility now to drift among different major pairs with my analysis. Thus - it will be interesting will it give some results for our forumers or not
3. And finally - we need that you make money. This is some kind of efficiency test.

May be after some time we will find another application of this index. Anyway - it is not very difficult to support it, since we do not need to program anything and there will be not difficult for you to vote once a week and post results of your trading. (Nex survey will not be public).

This week i've made about 200 pips using advices from Sive's videos and some instructions from his education course. Thank you, Sive!

Bravo Sive !! Finally some [more] real recognition...! Yes, I have done very well following [not literally] your daily posts..You have my heartfelt thanks!

All the Best, Ron

I have been in Forex for only 1 year serious. I use raw PA from key level of support/resistence and to be honest i don't really take note of Fib levels etc. However the 'patterns' and butterflies are easy to understand and really do help in making an 'overall judgement' as to market direction.
Sive's analysis is generally pretty good, and i thank him for his commitment and his generosity in sharing his expertise with all of us. I am sure that i am a better forex trader because i watch his daily videos.
In fact i would like to thank everyone at FPA for all their work and efforts in maintaining this site. Brett-London.

Hi Sive ,
I do not trade the EU everyday or at times not for weeks for various reasons, one is i am mostly a longer term trader - i very much value your reports and read them frequently to keep myself informed and as a guide. Have outstanding EU trades at the moment and am waiting to trade out before i take (can afford) another plunge. My vote therefore; ' i earned or did not earn any pips this week' may give a skewed point view.
Nevertheless out of respect for you and your superb thread, the best ever - i have voted.

Hi Sive,

i've been following yr thread since day 1 you started i.e. ...4 yrs? although i hv my own trading strategy but you have been a leading vessel to me in the wide rough seas.. with yr guidance i know when to move & how to take corners. honestly yr daily video is a confirmation to my trading plan if it doesn't agree with yours (very seldom) i'd stick to yours.

yr TA is comprehensive at least to me..MTH/WK/D1/H4/H1..not forgetting the fundamentals.. that's just what a trader need to address in order to get a full picture of the market.

Sive, you r my Xifu .. that xplain my vote

I made over 450pips this week from sive analysis

Good day to you Sive and thanks a million for your weekly analysis, As for me I made over 450pips from sive eur/usd analysis this week, so 100pips is really an understatement!. Please I will like to ask, the strecth pattern, VOB , Minesweeper technique A and B, kibby trade patern and the rest that you have mentioned one time or the other in your daily analysis, are not in the complete forex course, which I have taken time to study. Is there any Dinapoli book or other ones you can recommend and why to buy them?

Good day to you Sive and thanks a million for your weekly analysis, As for me I made over 450pips from sive eur/usd analysis this week, so 100pips is really an understatement!. Please I will like to ask, the strecth pattern, VOB , Minesweeper technique A and B, kibby trade patern and the rest that you have mentioned one time or the other in your daily analysis, are not in the complete forex course, which I have taken time to study. Is there any Dinapoli book or other ones you can recommend and why to buy them?

Hi Knight,
unfortunately many of them are registered trade marks and we can't place any information on it, others are protected by copyright law.
That's why we just can't place information on it in our Forex Military School. If you still want to study them closer - you can try to find information on DiNapoli site, particularly on his private forum, although it is not free.

I traveled on Friday and I missed the voting. If I vote my answer is Item 1. Thanks Sive for your inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back