Newbie here.

using forex copy platform is good way, find a good signals provider and make profit without need trading experience
Investor trader like this, another option is PAMM system, the main point is looking profitable trader, copy trading just like automatic trading, meanwhile PAMM system like as profit sharing system

Hi! You could try an EA but I personally prefer trading myself over relying on them. If you don't want to do that, maybe consider going with a strategy that is less time consuming? I'm also interested in BTC and a few other cryptocurrencies at the moment.

An EA built specifically with Crypto in mind ? We're all searching for this intrested to see if you manage to get one.
We're all strapped for time !!

Last edited:
Look at longer term trading then. Allows for far less time on the charts as moves are far slower. While quick money certainly exists, easy money doesn't so much. You have to take the time to learn but going on higher time frames will help with screen time.

I think that the best option for you would be creating your own trading bot for your personal needs. I don't recommend buying trading bots from somebody else because of the fact that such thing will not give you the total control over the robots. That is why I always say that it is better to build your own trading bot which can be applicable to your trading style and trading objectives. However, I wouldn't say that trading with bots will free you completely from trading because robots need to be controlled in order not to loose all the money from your deposit. There are lots of stories when traders left their bots on overnight and they lost all the money because of the fact that some unpredictable situation happened while the trader was sleeping. So, trading with bots is not the thing which will work for you. It still requires some partiipation from your side but surely it will be more passive than the traditional trading.

Back