Newbie here.

There’s no shortcuts it takes time
Just keep moving ahead, along the life still go on, learning never ends, forex trading is risky business, but still any hope to get success, because there are some people already get rich from forex industry

Just keep moving ahead, along the life still go on, learning never ends, forex trading is risky business, but still any hope to get success, because there are some people already get rich from forex industry
That's right! I would say that it is better to keep our focus on the ones who have had great success through trading here, because that is one way we can keep our own confidence at a high level, rather than just cribbing on our losses and leaving to trade. Losing hope is one thing traders should never do, rather learning and trying new ideas is the key.

Forex trading is time consuming. Often you spend your time to trade, but it goes in vain as well. However, if you have a solid strategy, proper money management and enough investment, you will be more than happy with the return from this market.

Yeah, I've never seen an EA stand for more than 6 months without quite a lot of manual intervention.
Best to just avoid in my opinion.
Use ea giving easiness without intervention human emotion, but yes, because robot work based on logic, and the market move dynamic, sometimes the logic cannot reach dynamically market, and need-driven manually

using forex copy platform is good way, find a good signals provider and make profit without need trading experience

I agree with the comments above, the key to becoming a successful trader is understanding. There are lots of free online training programs available. It does take time but gives you all the info you need to understand trading. Also, I would recommend using a demo account with a broker for at least a month to get to grips with it.
It does take lots of time for sure. I wonder why there are people who still believe in magic enrichment via trading activity. Any human being who decides to start trading must have to remember that there are no easy money everywhere. Speaking about trading it really requires lots of time, perseverance and patience. Every novice have to pass all the steps to become a successful traders, these steps include trading on demo account, learning content, watching videos/courses (free of course), ask professional traders on such forums various questions that will help them in future, and mistakes (lots of mistakes). Want them or not it doesn't matter it's the biggest part of your experience.

Back