• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Like i say before. Just ASK them and u will get your answer.

What i mention here is what they tell me? If you chose not to believe me, no matter what i tell u, u are able to find 101 way to rebuke me.

To anyone here who is interested to invest in nordhill. Do a check in sfx-fund and u will find some more details about this nordhill. The truth is out there if you really do a check!

Man,
Like i say before. Just ASK them and u will get your answer.

What i mention here is what they tell me? If you chose not to believe me, no matter what i tell u, u are able to find 101 way to rebuke me.

To anyone here who is interested to invest in nordhill. Do a check in sfx-fund and u will find some more details about this nordhill. The truth is out there if you really do a check!

Man, what are you trying to accomplish with all of this? I already told you that SFX-Funds is part of another program that is different from Nordhill's program, you'tre trying to create a problem where there is none.

This is the link for the Traders Leader Program for SFX: https://www.sfx-markets.com/investing/trade-leaders/about

If you find Nordhill there, let me know, because I'm probably blind, it's not that I don't believe you, I just can't find valid reasons and facts for your opinion, plus this thread is supposed to be about Nordhillcapital as a managed company and the brokers they work with, then we talk about the brokers regulations, systems, investment options and so on.

And those are the products that Nordhillcapital offers and the brokers available: http://nordhillcapital.com/investment-products

Can we limit only to share our opinion about Nordhillcapital and the brokers they work with, such as SFX-Markets, Hantec-Markets and Swissquote? The program that those brokers offer and have nothing to do with Nordhillcapital, please don't post here, as this is creating a lot of confusion and a caos where there is no need to be. If you need, create a separate thread for this, is that clear? I'm not rebuking you, but information that are not related to this thread, should be post in a separate thread.

If you're still sure about your information, email the respective representatives of Nordhill and SFX to clarify your queries about the Fix Profit Plan and other information about the SFX-Fund and you'll see that Nordhill doesn't offer this investment plan.

Its very simple to prove. Just google www.sfx-fund.com and u got your answer.

Its very obvious that you have your personal agenda. You chose not to email to nordhill capital and carry on this meaningless agruement. I also said multiple times that all these info are given by konstantin and his colleagues.

To the potential customers of nordhill capitals, please use “google” and u will get all the useful info u can have.

Man,

Man, what are you trying to accomplish with all of this? I already told you that SFX-Funds is part of another program that is different from Nordhill's program, you'tre trying to create a problem where there is none.

This is the link for the Traders Leader Program for SFX: https://www.sfx-markets.com/investing/trade-leaders/about

If you find Nordhill there, let me know, because I'm probably blind, it's not that I don't believe you, I just can't find valid reasons and facts for your opinion, plus this thread is supposed to be about Nordhillcapital as a managed company and the brokers they work with, then we talk about the brokers regulations, systems, investment options and so on.

And those are the products that Nordhillcapital offers and the brokers available: http://nordhillcapital.com/investment-products

Can we limit only to share our opinion about Nordhillcapital and the brokers they work with, such as SFX-Markets, Hantec-Markets and Swissquote? The program that those brokers offer and have nothing to do with Nordhillcapital, please don't post here, as this is creating a lot of confusion and a caos where there is no need to be. If you need, create a separate thread for this, is that clear? I'm not rebuking you, but information that are not related to this thread, should be post in a separate thread.

If you're still sure about your information, email the respective representatives of Nordhill and SFX to clarify your queries about the Fix Profit Plan and other information about the SFX-Fund and you'll see that Nordhill doesn't offer this investment plan.

Guys, you certainly confused me.
Maybe we should invite Konstantin to join this discussion.

Anyway
There is another partner of SFX-Markets that still offers fixed plans.
http://www.stonegain.com/

@Marcelo

The representative of Nordhill Capital never sent me a LPOA.
When I opened my account, I did it directly with SFX-Markets and wired the money.

• Funding
Important!

When transferring funds, please use the following format payment details:
"Payment under agreement XXXXXX", where XXXXXX - your Personal Account Number.

Once you have made a transfer to the Company's account, you can also send an additional notice to the Company’s finance department at finance@sfx-markets.com, specifying the amount and the date of the transfer.

Transferred funds are allocated to personal accounts not more than 2 working days after the date of payment on the SFX Global Ltd. account.

Transfers usually take 3-5 days.

TALLINN BUSINESS BANK
Address: Vana-Viru 7 10111 Tallinn Estonia Account Currency: EUR, USD
Beneficiary: SFX Global LTD Account #: 9320047715
Swift: TABUEE22 IBAN: EE640000009320047715
Beneficiary Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines

Guys, you certainly confused me.
Maybe we should invite Konstantin to join this discussion.

Anyway
There is another partner of SFX-Markets that still offers fixed plans.
http://www.stonegain.com/

@Marcelo

The representative of Nordhill Capital never sent me a LPOA.
When I opened my account, I did it directly with SFX-Markets and wired the money.

• Funding
Important!

When transferring funds, please use the following format payment details:
"Payment under agreement XXXXXX", where XXXXXX - your Personal Account Number.

Once you have made a transfer to the Company's account, you can also send an additional notice to the Company’s finance department at finance@sfx-markets.com, specifying the amount and the date of the transfer.

Transferred funds are allocated to personal accounts not more than 2 working days after the date of payment on the SFX Global Ltd. account.

Transfers usually take 3-5 days.

TALLINN BUSINESS BANK
Address: Vana-Viru 7 10111 Tallinn Estonia Account Currency: EUR, USD
Beneficiary: SFX Global LTD Account #: 9320047715
Swift: TABUEE22 IBAN: EE640000009320047715
Beneficiary Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines

Hi aum108, Stonegain is another member of Nordhillcapital, like SFX.

I spoke with Sabina and the fix plan is also another option, but I decided to choose the flexi plans to be able to have access to my entire capital after the trading period of 1 month, with the Fix plan, it's risk free, but you need to leave your capital from a period of 6-24 months, the monthly profit varies from 1-3% and you can withdraw your capital at any time, it's a very conservative approach and I'd recommend for those who don't need their capital in a few months. Thanks for bringing the fix plan, this is something that I forgot to mention when I started the thread.

Regarding the LPOA, the accounts need to follow a queue for the opening process, in my case I opened on Jan 04th and there was no queue at that time, perhaps this is what's happening to your account, 2 of my colleagues last week had the same issue and after few days it went through the queue and they were able to receive the LPOA and sign the contract.

If you want, send me a pm so I can understand better and double check if your account is on the queue or if it is something else, perhaps I can help you.

Regards,

Marcelo

Its very simple to prove. Just google www.sfx-fund.com and u got your answer.

Its very obvious that you have your personal agenda. You chose not to email to nordhill capital and carry on this meaningless agruement. I also said multiple times that all these info are given by konstantin and his colleagues.

To the potential customers of nordhill capitals, please use “google” and u will get all the useful info u can have.

All right, since now you confused everyone, I'm sending an email to double check the sfx-fund and about the fix profit plan, our member Aum108 just cleared my mind and I really appreciated that, that's what you should have done, to help the thread, not to confuse more.

And regarding the fix profit plan showed by stonegain.com, I hope Rayzzz is able to read it throughly before come here and tell that I should flag a red signal as I mentioned before, the way you explained here you confused me, now its clear what it is, its a very conservative approach to the market, there are many investments like this around the world, specially from the banks where you cant take your capital (not even the profits) for a period of 1 to +30 years and there is nothing wrong with that, as long the investor agrees with that, so here is the same situation.

Now lets move on and focus on the management side of nordhill and its investment types, this is all this thread is about. My account for the month of Apr is currently at -5%, still in the expected range, at the end of the month I'll post a full result.

Remember: Trade wisely everyone and never ever invest money you can't afford to lose.

Where did i say wrongly? Please refer my post clearly.

From the onset, i have clearly indicated that nordhill capital has this fixed plan which is riskless and carry with it 1~3% monthly return as one lock in a fixed period.

I have also stated my doubt if something like this is to be scam? Which well established fund would offer 3% per month if you lock in for 2 years. It is simply unbelieveable! 72% return for 2 years is not conservative at all? It is in fact astonishing!

It is marcelo who refuse to believe that nordhill capital has this hidden plan when i clearly and for the umpteenth times indicated it was mentioned by konstantin and sabina.

Again, did you search for www.sfx-fund.com? What did you find?

Stop twisting the fact. The truth is up there to be seen.

Where did i say wrongly? Please refer my post clearly.

From the onset, i have clearly indicated that nordhill capital has this fixed plan which is riskless and carry with it 1~3% monthly return as one lock in a fixed period.

I have also stated my doubt if something like this is to be scam? Which well established fund would offer 3% per month if you lock in for 2 years. It is simply unbelieveable! 72% return for 2 years is not conservative at all? It is in fact astonishing!

It is marcelo who refuse to believe that nordhill capital has this hidden plan when i clearly and for the umpteenth times indicated it was mentioned by konstantin and sabina.

Again, did you search for www.sfx-fund.com? What did you find?

Stop twisting the fact. The truth is up there to be seen.

Okay Rayzz, here are all the information I got regarding your doubts.

1) NH doesn't promote the fixed plan, it needs to be requested by the client and follow certain rules.

2) This is not a scam type of investment, I'm from Brazil and there are many banks that offer a similar type of investment, with even better returns and this is completely legal, if you want more information about it, ask directly to NH representatives and they'll be happy to answer your inquire.

3) NH doesn't have any hidden plans, that's exactly what's being offered on www.nordhillcapital.com website and this thread is for this purpose.

4) Regarding sfx-fund: It is ex. name of Nordhill Capital. They started under their umbrella, but now it's fully independent services provider.

5) The Fix account on SFX called FIX API account is for TRADERS only and has nothing to do with NH.

6) As far I know, you're not even a NH client, therefore you should ask them all those questions before throwing bad comments here about NH or to tell me that I refuse to believe that they have hidden plans, which they don't.

You certainly confused a lot of people on this thread, you always made assumptions about illegal acts without even check for yourself.

I hope it's crystal clear now, if you defame NH again or me, from now on, you'll be reported to FPA administrators.

Just to make it clear: This is a thread about NH from the following website: www.nordhillcapital.com, whatever is there, we are going to discuss here, if anybody is in doubt, please read the thread from the beginning, as I already gave a detailed explanation about NH products and partners they work with.

I don't know who is making wrongful accusation.

1. You have repeatedly insisted that nordhill capital does not carry the fix plan despite me reminding u that you need to clarify with konstantin and sabina until the very last minute that you have found that they indeed do have this plan. Do refer to your previous post which you have insisted the non-existence of the fixed plan even though i have provided you with a snapshot of it.

2. Again you stubornly denied that nordhill capital is in fact sfx-fund despite me politely requesting you to google the origin of nordhill capital and check out more info regards to the company. You were finally proven wrong.

3. You again accused that i was not a customer of nordhill capital and claim that i know nothing about the company. The fact is that i do hold a hantec account as well as a sfx account with them and i research quite abit about this company and keep myself updated on the company as i hold my fund with them.

4. In most of the initial posts here, you were boasting about how well the fund has performed on your account without performing a more thorough check on the company and its background. In fact, most of your posts were biased and in the stuborn defence of the company without really finding out if you were lacking certain info about it.

I am not sure what is your agenda? Just your threat against me convinced me that you have some kind of business with nordhill behind the scene.

Last please prove me wrong by showing me a reputable finanical company which is able to provide riskless investment and guarantees a monthly return of 3% over 2 years. i am sure most of us here will also be interested to find out if such a lucrative scheme exists!

Okay Rayzz, here are all the information I got regarding your doubts.

1) NH doesn't promote the fixed plan, it needs to be requested by the client and follow certain rules.

2) This is not a scam type of investment, I'm from Brazil and there are many banks that offer a similar type of investment, with even better returns and this is completely legal, if you want more information about it, ask directly to NH representatives and they'll be happy to answer your inquire.

3) NH doesn't have any hidden plans, that's exactly what's being offered on www.nordhillcapital.com website and this thread is for this purpose.

4) Regarding sfx-fund: It is ex. name of Nordhill Capital. They started under their umbrella, but now it's fully independent services provider.

5) The Fix account on SFX called FIX API account is for TRADERS only and has nothing to do with NH.

6) As far I know, you're not even a NH client, therefore you should ask them all those questions before throwing bad comments here about NH or to tell me that I refuse to believe that they have hidden plans, which they don't.

You certainly confused a lot of people on this thread, you always made assumptions about illegal acts without even check for yourself.

I hope it's crystal clear now, if you defame NH again or me, from now on, you'll be reported to FPA administrators.

Just to make it clear: This is a thread about NH from the following website: www.nordhillcapital.com, whatever is there, we are going to discuss here, if anybody is in doubt, please read the thread from the beginning, as I already gave a detailed explanation about NH products and partners they work with.

Back