• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
The reason why u can't find it at their website is that they keep it under wrap. I already mention above in my post that u have to ask them to get it.

Anyway u can ask to the sfx markets investor account and u can find that other than hyer, gorilla and hybrid plan, there is another plan called fix plan. Its at the sfx markets account login and its carried by nordhill

If u check further back into history under sfx fund, u will find that they have an insurance scheme where they cover any loss as long as u open an investment account with them.

Just investigate more thoroughly and u will definitely find something more shady.

Hi Rayzzz, I can't find the fix plan you're talking about, if Nordhillcapital was promising fix returned, I'd be the first one to issue a red flag.

Nordhill never promises return on investment and all the risks involved are cleared explained on their website, including the 4 types of risks modules.

The funds are not held by SFX Markets, the funds are on a segregate bank accounts under the investor's name, managed in this case by Nordhill and only the investor has access to the capital, therefore, if they "close down and runway" as you said, they don't hold your capital, they simply can't do that.

I can't find that Fix plan.Can you post a link? Thank you

It would be a huge red flag. Anyone promising a fix monthly return of 1-3% with no loss has to be a scammer.

@Marcelo

Did you also have to open the account-type "Invest" for Hyper-FX?

sfx-markets.com/trading/accounts

On the link above it's says that the minimal investment for "invest" is only 500$

When you log in into SFX-Markets and want to open a new account, it is a minimal Deposit of 1000$, even for the Mix-Strategy.

Then again on the Nordhill Capital website they write that the minimal amount for Hyper-FX is 5000$.

That is very confusing.

Let me clarify some questions here.

1) I chose the Hyper Fx System and you need to open a "Invest" account under your cabinet.

Yes, once you fund your account, the capital goes automatically to the "Personal account", then you need to transfer the capital to the "Trading Account". You'll select "open account"and choose the following options: Micro, ECN, Islamic, ECN.PRO, Invest and Fix.

In my case, I have two accounts, I have an Invest account (Managed by Nordhillcapital) and an ECN account, so I can trade my own money as a private trader.

The Invest module is for you to have a company to manage your capital, the other modules is for YOU to trade as a trader.

Now regarding the different trading accounts:

SFX Markets has a program called SFX Trader Leaders Program, you can either participate as a Trader or as an Investor, if you're a Trader, you'll post your results and possible Investors will be looking at it, therefore, the minimum investment required is $500.00

If you're an Investor, will be looking for possible Traders where you'll be linking your account to them and all the trades will mirror to your account, it is like Social Trading (i.e Zulu Trade, Etoro and so on)

Did you get the difference? If you want Nordhill to manage your capital, the minimum required is $5K, but you don't need to participate on the Trader Leaders Program, if you decide to participate, them you need to take your time to look for possible Traders and managed company inside this program, therefore the minimum investment starts from $500,00, the initial investment is most likely to be from a retail trader that is showing his/her results inside the program. A managed company will most likely require more capital to start investing with.

I know this because I'm a private trader and if I decide to become a signal provider to managed clients money, I can participate on the program and set my rules and start attracting clients.

Hope this clears the confusion. Anything else let me know, if I don't know the answer, I will search for it. : )

The reason why u can't find it at their website is that they keep it under wrap. I already mention above in my post that u have to ask them to get it.

Anyway u can ask to the sfx markets investor account and u can find that other than hyer, gorilla and hybrid plan, there is another plan called fix plan. Its at the sfx markets account login and its carried by nordhill

If u check further back into history under sfx fund, u will find that they have an insurance scheme where they cover any loss as long as u open an investment account with them.

Just investigate more thoroughly and u will definitely find something more shady.

Nordhill doesn't have a fix plan: Just check this link: http://nordhillcapital.com/investment-products

They have a mix plan, that's expect to generate around 120% in a year (expected, not promised) and you can bring your preferred broker and they'll look at into.

Can you show me where I can find the insurance scheme covering any losses? I can't find this information on the risk disclaimer from SFX Markets website, as far I know, the broker (SFX) and the managed company (Nordhill) don't promise anything to either investors or private traders, as I said before, if any company promises guaranteed results, I'll flag a red signal.

Now have a look inside my cabinet on my SFX Market account, those are all the account type options available and as you can see, the FIX plan you're talking about is for YOU to trade your own money as a private trader, not as an investor, if you want a managed company to invest your money, either Nordhill or other company, then you have to select the "Invest" type.

Is it getting clearer? Thanks for bringing this to our attention, your doubt may also be others people doubts, it's important to explain, otherwise people will get more confused.

Attachments

• SFX account Types.png
    SFX account Types.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 2
Nordhill doesn't have a fix plan: Just check this link: http://nordhillcapital.com/investment-products

They have a mix plan, that's expect to generate around 120% in a year (expected, not promised) and you can bring your preferred broker and they'll look at into.

Can you show me where I can find the insurance scheme covering any losses? I can't find this information on the risk disclaimer from SFX Markets website, as far I know, the broker (SFX) and the managed company (Nordhill) don't promise anything to either investors or private traders, as I said before, if any company promises guaranteed results, I'll flag a red signal.

Now have a look inside my cabinet on my SFX Market account, those are all the account type options available and as you can see, the FIX plan you're talking about is for YOU to trade your own money as a private trader, not as an investor, if you want a managed company to invest your money, either Nordhill or other company, then you have to select the "Invest" type.

Is it getting clearer? Thanks for bringing this to our attention, your doubt may also be others people doubts, it's important to explain, otherwise people will get more confused.

Refer to the screenshot below. you will find the "fix" profit. this is the plan covered under no loss insured.

Instead of asking me, why not you check with nordhill capital through either Konstantin Longinos or Sabina Asadullayeva. I already mention so many times that you have to ask them to get the details.

Please also check on the history of SFX-Fund and you will also see that they have provided insurance for their trading which they do not right now. not all their strategy are working. Their premium and mirror plan failed miserably.

upload_2016-4-16_16-56-16.png

I had an account with Swissquote about 10 years ago, until the stock market crashed in 2008.
I didn't think that the website was very userfriendly then, and they had very high commissions for stocks.
At that time they didn't have any Forex.
But they aquired AC-Markets later in 2011, which didn't have the best service and reputation.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.swissquote.ch
https://broker-bewertungen.de/forex-cfd-broker-vergleich/swissquote-versus-interactivebrokers (comparison in german)
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.ac-markets.com

Maybe they did some improvements since then, I don't know.
During the CHF-Crash they lost around 25'000'000 $, and they were not too friendly with customers in debt after that.
http://insideparadeplatz.ch/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Swissquote-Brief-an-Kunden.pdf
But they are still around after the crash which is a good sign.
and they are very active on recruting new customers on financial expos within Switzerland and other countries.

Not sure about the service at Hantec. Users at FPA don't seem to like it, but its regulated.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.hantecfx.com

As far as I understand with Nordhill Capital you can use you own regulated broker (with better spreads),
I asked them if I could use JFD Brokers. They would accept JFD, but it had to be at least a 50000$ investment.

And any broker that did manage well during the SNB-Bomb would be also a good choice.
https://www.forexcrunch.com/snbomb-reactions-from-10-forex-brokers/

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I had my capital invested on Alpari UK at the time of the SNB announcement, I think I said already, then my capital was blocked for 6 months until ETX Capital brought the clients list and I was able to trade my own money again. I was protected by FCA law up to GBP 50K, so I was not worried about it and Alpari UK was actually very helpful during the transaction period, sending newsletter quite often explain the companies situation.

Regarding Hantec Markets, as far I know there were many improvements, although there are not updated from on the link you posted since 2014, there are some investors with Hantec and they haven't replied any problems in the present.

Swissquote I have some friends that trade their own money and the only thing they said is that the spreads are higher compared to other brokers and this is not hidden from the public, it's easy to find a comparison table over the internet as well.

Yes, with Nordhill you can bring your preferred broker, but that requires a minimum of $50K and the process takes longer because Nordhill has to firm the partnership with your broker and this costs time and money.

I've been in touching with Nordhill and SFX for the past 5 months, I also met then in person where I live in Dubai, I've got tons of information so far, more throughly than that just if I work for them. But of course I'm opened for anything new that you or anyone comes up with.

I've been in touching with Nordhill and SFX for the past 5 months, I also met then in person where I live in Dubai, I've got tons of information so far, more throughly than that just if I work for them. But of course I'm opened for anything new that you or anyone comes up with.

then how come u don't know about the fixed profit plan which they have in their armoury? Did you sense a red flag from that fact they did have a fixed profit no risk plan? will you withdraw and run away? did they tell you what happen to the premium plan as well?

even they mention the deposit is stored in segregated account. The bank account is still under the company account. They have access to the fund there. you do not have access to the fund in the trading account unless they allow you to withdraw.

Have multiple regulation is not a good thing too as what pharaoh mentioned earlier. Look at how many investors unable to get back their fund from Ironfx even though they suppose to have multiple regulations.

SFX markets only surfaced recently in late 2015 and 2016. Previously it was marketed to the russian. Although it stated that they are started in 2012, they are active only in 2015 onwards. So will they lasted over the years, who know? And nordhill capital is in affiliation with them, so if anything happen to SFX-Markets, will they be affected?

Since u see them so often, can you help me to get them to answer my doubts?

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-16_18-56-52.png
    upload_2016-4-16_18-56-52.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
then how come u don't know about the fixed profit plan which they have in their armoury? Did you sense a red flag from that fact they did have a fixed profit no risk plan? will you withdraw and run away? did they tell you what happen to the premium plan as well?

even they mention the deposit is stored in segregated account. The bank account is still under the company account. They have access to the fund there. you do not have access to the fund in the trading account unless they allow you to withdraw.

Have multiple regulation is not a good thing too as what pharaoh mentioned earlier. Look at how many investors unable to get back their fund from Ironfx even though they suppose to have multiple regulations.

SFX markets only surfaced recently in late 2015 and 2016. Previously it was marketed to the russian. Although it stated that they are started in 2012, they are active only in 2015 onwards. So will they lasted over the years, who know? And nordhill capital is in affiliation with them, so if anything happen to SFX-Markets, will they be affected?

Since u see them so often, can you help me to get them to answer my doubts?

I don't know about the fixed profit plan because I simply don't have it, as you can see inside my cabinet. But you can be sure I'll be sending your question to Nordhill representatives to find out why? Thanks for that.

Let me give you an example, I trade my own money on the following companies: ETX Capital, Axi Trader and ICM Capital, and the next will be Darwinex, all my capital are on segregate accounts and yes the bank account is under the company's account, but as the capital is under my name, I'm the only one who have access to my funds, the company is not allowed to access my funds, as this is a breach of the law, I withdrew on all companies my profits without any problems whatsoever, now with SFX-Markets it's the same situation, I signed the LPOA with Nordhill and they are allowed only to trade on my behalf, they can't run away with my money, what they can do is doing bad trades and lose my entire capital.

I'm aware with the Ironfx situation and I want to share a quote from another website:

"Over 60 offices worldwide, and more than 1,400 employees providing support in over 45 different languages, strongly regulated worldwide, a partnership with FC Barcelona… if this is a scam, it is probably the most elaborated one I’ve seen and someone should give them the Oscar for Scams because they deserve it. And one more thing: if such a strong brand is suspected of being a scam, how should a legit broker look like?"

If you're not comfortable with SFX-Markets regulations, then go for Hantec Markets or Swissquote, or bring your preferred broker, but if you're not comfortable with a broker with 2 or more regulations, don't take Swissquote, as it's FINMA and FCA regulated. After Ironfx, I won't be surprised with anything else.

Let me give you another example: You've heard about smartforexfunds? They are regulate under UK territory, they work with Axi Trader, which is FCA regulated and still they managed to give losses to their clients, by the paper, it's a much stronger company than Nordhill when it comes to regulations and see what they've done to their clients (specially those one living in the U.A.E)

It looks you got the wrong information about Nordhill, this is the right one:

Nordhillcapital was found in 2013, as you can see here: http://nordhillcapital.com/about

The oldest system has a track record from 2013 aswell: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/nordhillcapital/hybrid-fx/1401181
(scroll down and you'll be able to see the other 2 systems: Hyper Fx and Gorilla Fx)

Hope this helps, I'll come back to your first question, as I was not aware about the fix profit plan.

Regards,

Marcelo

Attachments

• SFX account Types 2.png
    SFX account Types 2.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi Rayzzz, I think I finally found out what is the fix profit plan you're talking about, this is part of the "SFX Traders Leaders Program" as you can see on the screen shot and the following link: https://www.sfx-markets.com/investing/trade-leaders/about

Again, we're not taking about the program from SFX in this thread, we're talking about the managed company called Nordhillcapital and the brokers they work with. Did you ask SFX-Markets on the live chat about the fix profit plan before asking here?

If you want to talk about the SFX Traders Leaders Program, I suggest you to start another thread, as this is confusing a lot of people here, they are 2 different programs from 2 different companies, one is a broker and the other is a managed company.

If you have a look at Hantec Markets and Swissquote, they also have their own program, either Ib's or manager program, so every broker have their own program as well, perhaps because SFX-Markets is the main partner of Nordhillcapital, you'll making this confusion.

Have a look again at Nordhillcapital website and follow what type of services they provide for each type of brokers they work with, not what the brokers offer, they will be different.

Hope I managed to clarify some points here.

Attachments

• Comission Structure Traders Leaders Program.png
    Comission Structure Traders Leaders Program.png
    112 KB · Views: 1
Refer to the screenshot below. you will find the "fix" profit. this is the plan covered under no loss insured.

Instead of asking me, why not you check with nordhill capital through either Konstantin Longinos or Sabina Asadullayeva. I already mention so many times that you have to ask them to get the details.

Please also check on the history of SFX-Fund and you will also see that they have provided insurance for their trading which they do not right now. not all their strategy are working. Their premium and mirror plan failed miserably.

View attachment 24888

I just replied in another post, we are not talking about the SFX-Fund program called Trader Leaders Program, I don't need to ask Sabina or Konstantin, they deal with Nordhill, not SFX-Markets.

Premium and mirror plan program are part of Traders Leaders Program too, this is NOT part of Nordhill's program. I suggest you to start your own thread and focus on the SFX-Markets program, here we want to FOCUS on Nordhillcapital's program and the brokers they work with, did you get my point?

If the premium and mirror plan program are not working, this has nothing to do with this thread!!

Back