Not the bad company performance, but is essential facts of work against the client!

Archi

Private, 1st Class
Some orders opened at not existing prices. I don't argue why occurred slipping on more than 10 points (the 4th point). Orders Opened and closed at the prices which in the terminal aren't present. Representatives of the company refused to cancel orders, based on that they are performed at the actual prices the interbank. In the agreement on it it isn't told. It is also necessary to note that the remained profit, the company transferred to me to the mildest terms. But concerning these orders it isn't good.
VjVB

Some orders opened at not existing prices. I don't argue why occurred slipping on more than 10 points (the 4th point). Orders Opened and closed at the prices which in the terminal aren't present. Representatives of the company refused to cancel orders, based on that they are performed at the actual prices the interbank. In the agreement on it it isn't told. It is also necessary to note that the remained profit, the company transferred to me to the mildest terms. But concerning these orders it isn't good.
VjVB

Company name please ?

Back