NZD/USD Daily Video, March 18, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

so let's lead our NZD story right to the final. Currently it stands at "pain or gain" moment and it seems that Fed will dominant in final direction.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the great analysis again! My question is, why you didn't took under consideration the bearish grabber on the daily chart?

nzd.JPEG

Regards,
Laslo

Much less enthusiastic now after the videos of Fri 13th and Monday 16th. You now say that it is 'make or break' at 72.90 for the trade when previous it was 73.10 or so! Whatever Sive the bottom line is that the trend is 'Down' on ALL time frames and the weekly grabber from your video of 24th Feb is still 'in play'. As we speak market has hit 0.7275 and bounced on the 15 minute time frame taking out those lows as i suspected it would all along. Only now...on the day of the Fed meeting could we get a bounce..ofcourse..after everyone in the short term trade has been 'stopped out'..right!?
In summary...the 'the trend is your friend'..and the patterns on higher time frames 'win out'..it's just a case of waiting...and not being tempted into short term 'so called 'tactical set-ups' that have a much higher probability of failure! I was never enamered with this trade from the start...but i went along with your enthusiasm. Next time i will listen to my 'Gut'!! It's good to learn from this..i won't be trading set-ups against the trend again.

Thanks for the great analysis again! My question is, why you didn't took under consideration the bearish grabber on the daily chart?

Regards,
Laslo

Hi Laslo,
Hm, on daily NZD we have no grabbers...

Well I followed you Sive and trusted you like sooooooooooo many times before :) and guess what? :)

thanks! and btw GBP also worked like you said and oh! the gold target was hit too I think, now on to 1130 ;D

- your quiet follower since over 1 year

Back