• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OptionBit.com

General discussions of a financial company
I don't about you guys but mine was actually ok,
Affiliate Marketing is not new to me, I have been in affiliate partnerships for quite some time now and I have tried multiple platforms so I can say that I am a veteran when it comes to this things. What I like about RMO/OB is how easy to comprehend and navigate. When you are in AM numbers important. You need to be on track on how many referrals you have made, how many successful ones have registered and the most important of them all is how much your are profiting. Their platform is well made! All the things I need is there, I don’t have to look for other data, which made it more convenient for me. A part from the platform you will have a support system that specializes in affiliate marketing. It’s like you have your own secretary who does everything for you, even the creative team will give you tons of options from landing pages to funnels which will help you earn more!

Hello Guys! I’ve been a trader for years now and I’ve been to three different brokers, currently I am in Optionbit to which I am currently enjoying. In choosing the right broker for me, two things are always necessary, one is the withdrawal process which is the most important one, and the other is the support agents you will have to transact with. 2 things that Optionbit got it right! I always make it a point to get my earnings before I spend another to a new market. This has always been a practice for the course of my trading career. Whenever I want to withdraw, I just call my agent in OptionBit and they never fail to release on time. Now, I understand that there is no perfect platform. Most times they deliver, sometimes they fail. In one instance there had been a problem withdrawing my earnings, it went to a point that I got so frustrated because of how big the value is. I immediately emailed my agent Nicholas and got a call from him. One thing I noticed is how cool and calm the agents are here even though I tend to be irate sometimes. They are very accommodating and listens to what I was blabbering about. They were really apologetic and cool about the whole situation which I admire. To cut things short they assured me that he will get to the bottom of the situation and that I will be updated as soon as possible? True to their word, I got a call from them in less than an hour and told me that my money will be transferred to my account in no time. I was over the moon as I never expected that they will release it that fast. I was really impressed on how quick these people work just to please their clients. And how polite and respectful they were. That’s the reason I stayed here, they do what they say and they do good!

Hello Guys! i'm not sure if you still do affiliate marketing w/ Optionbit but I must say I'm happy with them,
Being a working student while being an Affiliate Partner is no child’s play. Juggling three different things in a day sure has its own challenges. I decided to be an affiliate Partner when a friend who does told me about OptionBit, coincidental that I have a blog site which is running for years now. After some discussions, I registered and became a partner for them. The good thing about it is that I have made a huge network already from my blog site which made it easy for me to give referrals. What I like about this is that while honing my skills in Affiliate marketing I am already earning. When I first started I was earning a little less than $1,000 but now I am earning almost 100%. Because of this I have paid all my college debts and tuition in no time.

Back