1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharaoh thank you

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by ffforex1, Mar 21, 2008.

1. ffforex1

ffforex1 Private

Pharaoh thanx about your help
    i send to swf..i understand all. i want to suscribe..just the broker
    my broker i said is avafx and they have one click... but if u can recmonde about very good broker in news or if u can tell me about avafx pls..

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

AvaFX only showed up in the reviews recently, so there hasn't been a lot of time to see what people think about them yet.

SNW will cost you about $300/month. I've never heard of anyone getting filled 100% of the time, and some trades will go against you, even with SNW, so you would need a decent sized account to handle the occasional drawdowns and still would have to make $300 profit each month just to break even. Of course, you want to make money, not just break even, so that increases the amount of starting money even more.

I think I'd want to know quite a bit about a broker before I placed $10,000 or more with them.

I am not saying AvaFX is bad, just that I don't have enough information to trust them with large sums of money. Maybe they are ok. Maybe they aren't. Either way, that's a LOT of cast to place with a brokerage that there isn't a lot of info on yet.

3. ffforex1

ffforex1 Private

ooooh pharaoh...
    i am tired
    where i can find good broker fow snw....can u find it pls...