1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PipInvestment.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. PipInvestment

PipInvestment PipInvestment.com Representative

Hi Stavo,
    Bring it public if you must. You're only showing your true colors of being a crook. You continue to delete your Blown Accounts and have the audacity to comment on my trading systems. My trading systems are still alive and doing well. Your trading history is non existent. My review is so honest and CORRECT, it hurts your pride enough for you to be here.

I know you would like to hide behind the curtain and not show your Blown accounts, but it's obviously too late for you because I have documented your trading activity for the past 6 months on my website. Good luck with your venue!

You can see Stavo's Forum here - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-signals-services/12802-primeeaglefunds-com-9.html

3. jansher21

jansher21 Recruit

PipsInvestment.com - website down?

4. PipInvestment

PipInvestment PipInvestment.com Representative

5. Jarora

Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative

Hello,

This system is not scalping. It is simply range trading and it closes some trades every once in a while once it hits a little profit.

Into when you add money, that your account blow?

7316756 2013.01.22 09:48 balance Internal transfer fr 2088376248 500.00 0
    7500141 2013.01.30 09:50 balance Internal transfer fr 2088376248 3 000.00 0

6. Reinhold

Reinhold Recruit

I just want to inform anyone interested into any product from Pipinvestment.com :

Will Shaarrand from pipinvestment.com scammed a lot of people !!
    He sold the Exclusive Renko Scalper EA in form of bitcoins, turned off their licenses with MQL-Lock and disappeared.
    He modified his website. All the information about the products he sold disappeared including the manuals which where available online only, and replaced them with an affiliate link to the new FGB. He deleted all activities in relation to him on myfxbook and modified in forums even his username.
    He doesn’t answer any e-mail and you can’t reach him on Skype !

A scam-hunter has become the biggest scam artist of 2013 !