Please stop recommending Giambrone, it is just another scam

BrianOshea_75

Recruit
I retained Giambrone to look after my case, they took many weeks to update me and also never returned emails. I've effectively gotten nothing from them, they said they were working on some advice? I thought they go get the money, its a joke.

They only talk to you when they initially sign you up and get you to pay, which is a few thousand.

Please guys on this forum DO NOT recommend this firm. I went to this firm because of this board, and now I'm out a few more thousand dollars which I doubt I'll ever get back.

These lawyers are souless and dont care, they are just their to take their cut from this Binary Options frenzy scam. They make me sick.

Hey FPA big guns-Please take this seriously-I have been a member of FPA for a year and a half now, and I have received valuable help from many of our top guns and I have also helped many members in that period.
Please don't write off some of the comments here by our hurting members as not being valid or truthful.

Have you met Giambrone ?- He's loud, brash and tending to over exaggerate.
He's really everything you don't want in a Lawyer. I personally know many of our members who have been ripped off by him. I too signed up for the free class action and it morphed into a giant money making machine. People like Rebecca who has done wonders for our members would have to agree, this has spiralled out of control. The free class action has become anything but. Perhaps the wording from BrianOshea labeling Giambrone a complete scam is not 100% accurate but that's what it feels like. Once they got clients names and money up front, their service became appalling and costly. What do you expect our members to say.

I personally know members that have lost hundreds of thousands to BdB/OFM. For Giambrone to not return calls is scandalous. This is no joke and sometimes I wish we could take back some of the guidance we give on FPA,but it is what it is, a live interaction of members. Separating fact from fiction is always hard. If we had always been that clever, we wouldn't have been scammed in the first place!

Pharaoh is correct in saying that Giambrone has now got private investors backing the action, so perhaps in the future he will force some sort of huge win and I hope he does, but in the meantime- I and many of our members are really hurting and they need nurturing not negative comments. Hey plz don't take this as a personal attack on you.I always will sing your praise for the incredible help you have always given members on this Forum. In hindsight everything always comes clearer.

But, if this thread has offended some of our newer members and I know it has, then I am sorry for them and I apologize. We do our best but at times it becomes OVERWHELMING-
If you doubt what I say is true, then put up a new thread asking our members opinion of Giambrone. Most of it will make us squirm, particularly the period before the class action was taken. I'm not sure what the reaction would be at the moment because for some it's the last roll of the dice.
Take care -Tolly:):):):):) we try!

Other than the BDB lawsuit (where they need to put some real effort into it to come out ahead), my confidence in Giambrone is slipping. They are a licensed law firm (unlike some "secret" lawyers being promoted), but this complaint isn't unique.

Brian, send them am email invitation to come and join the discussion.

Other than the BDB lawsuit (where they need to put some real effort into it to come out ahead), my confidence in Giambrone is slipping. They are a licensed law firm (unlike some "secret" lawyers being promoted), but this complaint isn't unique.

Thank you Pharaoh-a wise answer-FPA are not Lawyers-FPA is not a money making machine-but we do have heart and we do care for the ordinary, hard working members out there-
Take care all-Tolly;);););)

Hey Pharaoh,

I have nothing to say to these clowns, they don't even reply anyway. I have written them off given their conduct towards me.

These binary options frauds are all or mostly Israeli so they are operating out of their jurisdiction in the first case so you are many steps removed from the source of the problem if you use Giambrone.

A class action is a total joke for each of us individually as it is marketed as a cheap way to get your money back. Its anything but cheap anyway as you pay a few thousand pounds to get some 'advice' which will tell you how hard and complicated it all is, how busy they are and also that these firms are not even in the UK, surprise, surprise. It will take 1-2 years minimum and when/if it does go through the Options trader will have either switched companies, run away or gone out of business due to the massive class action in which you will get back cents in the dollar all the while Giambrone gets paid first. Throughout they'll barely talk to you as you're another number in the hundreds of people looking for a cheap way to get their money back.

Giambrone shouldn't be taking on the majority of the jobs they get anyway, its very unethical of them. They are clearly profiteering. So what if they won some class action, whats in it for ME?! Not much, but more headaches and money wasted.

I just wanted to warn others to just avoid them as they'll save time and money in getting their money back.

Thanks for your insight Brian-a lot of what you say is bang on, but I believe over the next 6 months or so -there will be arrests and companies taken down, it's already started. As I mentioned above FPA are not lawyers, we rely on feedback such as yours to give our views on various injustices. Only time will tell whether anything will come v the class action but as you say- the logistics are over whelming. I was appalled when Giambrone wanted me to sign a form overriding the original agreement,sent re Rebecca's referral. Scary indeed! It is indeed very frustrating when we hear that BdB and others have moved camp to other countries and started intensive advertising again. The difference is- that I and hundreds of others have taken onboard much of the advice gleened from FPA, reported our scams to the appropriate bodies, and now FBI and many governing bodies are taking heed, and that is really good- Please keep us posted with any new news you hear. Ta Tolly

Hey FPA big guns-Please take this seriously-I have been a member of FPA for a year and a half now, and I have received valuable help from many of our top guns and I have also helped many members in that period.
Please don't write off some of the comments here by our hurting members as not being valid or truthful.

Have you met Giambrone ?- He's loud, brash and tending to over exaggerate.
He's really everything you don't want in a Lawyer. I personally know many of our members who have been ripped off by him. I too signed up for the free class action and it morphed into a giant money making machine. People like Rebecca who has done wonders for our members would have to agree, this has spiralled out of control. The free class action has become anything but. Perhaps the wording from BrianOshea labeling Giambrone a complete scam is not 100% accurate but that's what it feels like. Once they got clients names and money up front, their service became appalling and costly. What do you expect our members to say.

I personally know members that have lost hundreds of thousands to BdB/OFM. For Giambrone to not return calls is scandalous. This is no joke and sometimes I wish we could take back some of the guidance we give on FPA,but it is what it is, a live interaction of members. Separating fact from fiction is always hard. If we had always been that clever, we wouldn't have been scammed in the first place!

Pharaoh is correct in saying that Giambrone has now got private investors backing the action, so perhaps in the future he will force some sort of huge win and I hope he does, but in the meantime- I and many of our members are really hurting and they need nurturing not negative comments. Hey plz don't take this as a personal attack on you.I always will sing your praise for the incredible help you have always given members on this Forum. In hindsight everything always comes clearer.

But, if this thread has offended some of our newer members and I know it has, then I am sorry for them and I apologize. We do our best but at times it becomes OVERWHELMING-
If you doubt what I say is true, then put up a new thread asking our members opinion of Giambrone. Most of it will make us squirm, particularly the period before the class action was taken. I'm not sure what the reaction would be at the moment because for some it's the last roll of the dice.
Take care -Tolly:):):):):) we try!
I'm sad to say I may need to agree and I haven't even used them yet. Being in London I contacted winchargeback who referred me to them and I was told id have to pay£2500. Next day I contacted them to see if I could come in for an intro meeting to be told strategies etc. For this te want me to pay!!! Any law firm who wants to charge a prospective client to come in and meet is a crook. Is there actually anyone legitimate out there who can help us?

Dear Domski, and other FPA members,

This post has been brought to our attention and, whilst it relates to a few years ago, we thought it appropriate to respond. We are sorry to hear that you consider that any lawyer that wishes to charge for a meeting is a crook.

Lawyers and professionals in general charge potential or prospective clients for the time spent in meetings etc, and we don’t think that you would expect to arrange a meeting with a private doctor in London and only expect to pay him if you have a medical issue? Even if you will never see that doctor again, or the doctor tells you that you are perfectly fine, you still have to pay for the consultation.

We generally charge on a time spent basis for all our matters and, as you can see from our website, we have offices across Europe and various departments; we are not a forex or binary option debt recovery firm but an international law firm with a dedicated team for financial services litigation. We are open to negotiating different fee structures depending on each individual matter.

If anyone wishes to arrange a meeting at our office in the City, we will be happy to do so.

Kind regards

Giambrone - Financial Services Claims Department
fsclaims@giambronelaw.com

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 22, 2020 at 11:30 PM

Back