• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PremiumFXBot.com

General discussions of a financial company
All EA results are available on official monitoring. All the results on my account are my personal information. I do not trade signals and do not receive % for advertising. I don't protect 1-2 programs. I'm saying that all your posts on the FPA are deception and insults to other sellers, only to sell EA for which you receive a commission.
Can you show the results of EA trading in your account, from EA which you receive a commission? It will be the best ad, instead of deceiving and insulting other EA sellers. Or your do not trade, only sell ?

You write nonsense. There is no affiliate anymore. It you do this through your site: www@bestforexea@net
Let's marvel at the world. TOP 3 and all your bots. LOL

How his good friend you could have him support with your long-term results. You probably you have not good results how you support them.

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 10-59-18 BESTFOREXEA net.png

You write nonsense. There is no affiliate anymore. It you do this through your site: www@bestforexea@net
Let's marvel at the world. TOP 3 and all your bots. LOL

How his good friend you could have him support with your long-term results. You probably you have not good results how you support them.

View attachment 67828
:eek::D:D:D:D:D
Ha-ha nonsense it only from you )
I do not know how to make sites and do not own them. I'm tired of repeating it.
These EA are on most sites on the Internet. They have %, just like you.
But thanks to https://bestforexea.net/
I can see you're with Slovakia. Today only 1 visitor was on bestforexea.net 4 Hours ago from Slovakia, and you screenshot + you post on FPA your DO 4 Hours ago )
marek soker from Slovakia.... forexrebel.net - Why are you so afraid of your real personality?
Please I want to see you real account from you long- term profitable strategies !
1628724506439.png

1628722695144.png

Attachments

• 1628721965478.png
    1628721965478.png
    256.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
:eek::D:D:D:D:D
Ha-ha nonsense it only from you )
I do not know how to make sites and do not own them. I'm tired of repeating it.
These EA are on most sites on the Internet. They have %, just like you.
But thanks to https://bestforexea.net/
I can see you're with Slovakia. Today only 1 visitor was on bestforexea.net 4 Hours ago from Slovakia, and you screenshot + you post on FPA your DO 4 Hours ago )
marek soker from Slovakia.... forexrebel.net - Why are you so afraid of your real personality?
Please I want to see you real account from you long- term profitable strategies !

So definitely true when you come people to your site from all over the world. Now who will I be? As the owner of FX LUCKY PRO and FXMathXTrader, you still haven't told us how satisfied you are with the results. Like always and strong words but no results.

Clipboard01.jpg

So definitely true when you come people to your site from all over the world. Now who will I be? As the owner of FX LUCKY PRO and FXMathXTrader, you still haven't told us how satisfied you are with the results. Like always and strong words but no results.

View attachment 67869

marek sokker Are you really stupid?

It's not my website. I'm not selling. I buy programs.
A year ago I read on the FPA post where it is indicated that marek soker from Slovakia = jarora (now you Check).

You denied it. you wrote that (I'm not Marek. Lol. Forexrebel is the same waste).
1628806709978.png

But now I have no doubt. you took a screenshot of/bestforexea.net/and your post (Yesterday at 5:27 AM) FPA forum time.
I answered 4 hours later (Yesterday at 9:52 AM).

When I came to the bestforexea.net I saw that in 24 hours there was only 2 visitor.

1- This is me now and YOU with Slovakia 4 Hours ago).
1628806972213.png

NO ONE VISITED THIS SITE BEFORE YOU YESTERDAY!

You Marek insulted a lot of people by hiding jarora profile (now you Check), they should see your real face and your real life.

I was there today on your site and not there Slovakia. Take a good look. As I wrote. I'm not Marek and Forexrebel is the same waste (Don't buy!)

Clipboard01.jpg

As the owner of FX LUCKY PRO and FXMathXTrader, you still haven't told us how satisfied you are with the results. Like always and strong words but no results.

Still very bad. Long-term open a trade with big SL -8900 points same as FXLuckyPro. This will kill the account of what has already happened.

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 16-14-09 Metatrader Expert Advisors Analysis of the best forex robots...png

I was there today on your site and not there Slovakia. Take a good look. As I wrote. I'm not Marek and Forexrebel is the same waste (Don't buy!)

View attachment 67874

As the owner of FX LUCKY PRO and FXMathXTrader, you still haven't told us how satisfied you are with the results. Like always and strong words but no results.

I'm shocked. You're a real coward.

You screenshot the site yesterday (bestforexea.net).
But you didn't know, that you're only one use bestforexea.net now.

Today you changed IP using a VPS or something and make screenshot №2.

Genius.

After that, isn't that you?

Coward and liar.
These are screenshots with an FPA that is more than 1 year old.

1628829233783.png

1628829197975.png

Earlier on your profile in mql5, you advertised only 2 sites -
Forexrebel and BestForexEA.eu

Write again 30 - 50 times that I sell 1-5-10 EA and have 1-5-10 site.

The end. You're a really rotten cowardly man.
I disgust to read this nonsense from you.
Let people see everything.

After that, isn't that you? - No, and when I presented something on my site, so how affiliate partner and not as an owner. These are two differences that you do not understand. I deleted everything a long time ago because I will not publish the waste.

It has long been clear to me that you are a reseller who has created a new account to support for his EAs on website FPA.

Screenshot - FXMathXTrader com.png

Screenshot -  FXLuckyPro com.png

Will you show us those very good results?

After that, isn't that you? - No, and when I presented something on my site, so how affiliate partner and not as an owner. These are two differences that you do not understand. I deleted everything a long time ago because I will not publish the waste.

It has long been clear to me that you are a reseller who has created a new account to support for his EAs on website FPA.

View attachment 67892

View attachment 67893

Will you show us those very good results?

Marek Sokker YOU 100% Scammer and LIAR ! ! !

I don't make money cheating others.
To make money, I don't need to call and insult other sellers like you. With your lies, you brought a lot of grief to people and their families.
This is a screenshot from 2019.

1628889594267.png

I'm writing the truth.
If I make a profit as shown on the monitoring. I write that this is a good product and an honest person!
I have not only FX LUCKY PRO and FXMathXTrader.
I have other advisers with the FPA.
FX LUCKY PRO I now have 38% DD in my account.
FXMathXTrader absolutely coincides with all trades with monitoring.
FXMathXTrader there is official monitoring on FPA + fxblue + myfxbooks.

Lie again, you deleted information from your profile when you calculated from 1-IP USE (jarora profile + forexrebel.net support email)

I see you love bestforexea.net.
You sent me a link to this site yourself.
Where I see that you the same marek soker from Slovakia.
Let all the sellers you've insulted for years see you and how you live.
It will be honest
1628890251990.png

View attachment 67874

100% Marek Sokker LIAR AND SCAMMER !
not there Slovakia ?
Please see Slovakia

1629128711469.png

If detailed. I wrote in support of bestforexea.
I will quote the answer here and lay out the materials

August 11.
He came in with Slovakia, used Slovak (sk) languages, browsers -Firefox, resolution 1600 * 1200.

12 Augusta.
There were many entrances from different countries on IP.
But there was no entrance with Slovakia IP.
ATTENTION. DETAILED ANALYSIS OF 12 AUGUST.

18 different entrances from different countries on IP, together used 18 - Slovak (sk) languages, 18 - browsers -Firefox, 18 - resolution 1600 * 1200 ! ! !
In short, 12 Augusta using a VPN or other program, made 18 entrances from different locations on the IP.
BUT our STUPID "FRIEND" forgot to change his browser language and used only 1 computer for all entrances.
1629129566547.png

1629129183084.png

1629129213253.png

1629129249915.png

1629129275360.png

Back