• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Waiting For My Money Since Seven Weeks=> Nothing

I'm still waiting for my money since May 18, but not even a reply from Prime4x.
The total of my accounts is $79,745. If somebody found a way to get his money from this broker please let me know.

FPA could u help me?
for my friend acc in prime..
he was req for widrawal 1month ago.. via LR..
he didnt reciever his money yet..

Bob lomanjaya
3900usd

please..

prime4x is a real scam...

I just recieved 3000$ not via LR but via Bank Wire the T.T. Report.
THe rest of my withdraw is beeing promised me next week..
we will see...

Again thanks many many many thanks to the forexpeacarmy....

The only thing i can say is that prime is really trying to solve the issius for real...

and for all those peopel who have made piphuniting and rebatstealing you really made maybe profit but i know that this money wount be positve for you because all other human beeings are suffering cause of you

hey gammel you are only a lier kid...

beware ..prime4x.com ..only wanted to waste clients time..and create a place to busy all of us...and always send some who as a clinet or a company or a prime staff to show that we are working and proccess withdrawal,,but this way that prime4x.com started is so kidd and old for now ..thay thought all clinets are crazy i think...prime4x did not give money back after 4 month friends..hey MR amr.prime4x.com you will see the result of ur style work very soon...like your (like chat) very soon,,very soon..
anybody must only complain of them...
have a nice life

My Money with Prime4x

It's now 45 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
No money received untill now.
FPA can you please help?

I am an IB with prime4x. I had no problems in any withdrawals until 2 months ago.

I am so glad i stopped investing with them. One of my clients is suing me as they havent received their money and i might face a jail term now or being debarred from ever practising in the finance sector.

They know about this and nobody does anything to solve the problem. I requested a TT copy from them and all they keep on saying is that they will send it to me shortly. Everything they do is vague. I dealth with FxPRo before and they are truly professional. They even give you a liason person to deal with that responds to your queries effortlessly.

Prime4x might not be a complete scam but they dont care for their clients or their IB's. I would NOT invest with them had I known this before.

Now i need to face my client and I am running out of excuses, they think I stole the money now. My reputation is being tainted all because of Prime4x!

I dont know what to do anymore. joe adams takes forever to reply and he doesnt really care.

prime is a scam

I am an IB with prime4x. I had no problems in any withdrawals until 2 months ago.

I am so glad i stopped investing with them. One of my clients is suing me as they havent received their money and i might face a jail term now or being debarred from ever practising in the finance sector.

They know about this and nobody does anything to solve the problem. I requested a TT copy from them and all they keep on saying is that they will send it to me shortly. Everything they do is vague. I dealth with FxPRo before and they are truly professional. They even give you a liason person to deal with that responds to your queries effortlessly.

Prime4x might not be a complete scam but they dont care for their clients or their IB's. I would NOT invest with them had I known this before.

Now i need to face my client and I am running out of excuses, they think I stole the money now. My reputation is being tainted all because of Prime4x!

I dont know what to do anymore. joe adams takes forever to reply and he doesnt really care.
hi
yes i understand what are u saying dear..prime4x.com is a real scam.if u are waiting for 45 days i am waiting for 4 month dear..dont repeat my mistake..we must complain togther.all of my money in my life is in this scam company..but we must complain each togather...dont trust some one like joe andams and other person coming in this sit..they want only waste our time .and hold us busy.we must complain together from this scam broker..
best regards.

My Money with Prime4x

It's now 46 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
No money received untill now.
FPA can you please help?

I will continue posting messages about my case on this forum and other forums until either Prime4x is declared as SCAM by FPA or I receive my money.

Back