• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
prime4x.com is a real scam

If you want us to believe you, why don't you post the proof of what you say. No body can believe you here!

i think we must only complain............with a good layer..
i have wife and kids ,,this broker destroied my life friends...anfter many problems i took loan ..and this broker want eat my money ..and after that i must repay that to bank for 5 years..they are only kidd US..

thats all
best regards.

If you intend to open an account with Prime4x Please read this first

It's now 47 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
No money received untill now.
FPA can you please help?

I will continue posting messages about my case on this forum and other forums until either Prime4x is declared as SCAM by FPA or I receive my money

You intend to open an account with Prime4x? Please read this first

It's now 48 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
FPA can you please help?

I will continue posting messages about my case on this forum and other forums until either Prime4x is declared as SCAM by FPA or I receive my money

You intend to open an account with Prime4x? Read this first

It's now 49 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
FPA can you please help?

It's now 50 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
FPA can you please help?

It's now 51 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
FPA can you please help?

To FPA Admin: I think It's really time to investigate seriously about this broker

I'm also waiting now for about 3 weeks for my money. I will wait until next week and then go to police and start a criminal investigation against Prime4x.
I have no idea what happened to this company but I never had any problems with any broker until now to withdraw money. Everyone of us should also write a letter or email to the FSC. Look at this press release by Prime4x:

The confidence of regulation
Because we believe in high standards of business ethics Prime4x is proud to announce that its now regulated under the
FSC “Financial services commission”

The Financial Services Commission (FSC) is the integrated regulator for global business and the financial services sector other than banking in Mauritius. The FSC was established in 2001 and operates under the Financial Services Act 2007 to license, regulate, monitor and supervise the conduct of business activities in these sectors. The FSC is the integrated regulator for the industry and its remit encompasses those of the former regulatory bodies for securities (Stock Exchange Commission) in Mauritius.

The financial sector includes institutions involved in Securities, Insurance & Pensions, Capital Market operations, Leasing & Credit Finance.
The FSC is also committed to the sustained development of Mauritius as a sound, stable and competitive international financial services center. Consequently, the Commission promotes the development, fairness, efficiency and transparency of non-bank financial institutions and capital markets in Mauritius whilst ensuring the protection of investors with monitoring and supervise on stock exchange, the depository and settlement system, market intermediaries, collective investment schemes, insurance to reduce the risks of non compliance with laws and regulations and to ensure financial soundness and the main policy of FSC is to research and analysis regulatory developments in the non-bank financial services sector locally and abroad, and to propose amendments to upgrade current practices to international standards. This Unit works towards policy formulation in relation to regulation and supervision.

If Prime4x is really regulated by the FSC, I'm not really sure because I don't believe them anymore, then the FSC should take measures against them.

Don't give up fellow traders. It's our money. It's our right to get it back and fight against such criminal brokers.

prime's scam boss...

-----
they are not regulated with any department....this is only an cheat advertisment to fraud people ..they are a real scam...we must find prime's boss and take money ...i never let him be in rest any place any where...he destroied my life ...i will destroy his life.... i promise..
any where be care behind your self scam boss...any where any place...

Back