• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
Look back Stavro in our conversation on this forum. I have said it is martingale you use. And you have denied it. Anyways its all pointless.

Hi Stavro,

Im one of your PAMM clients and for already 2 months nothing happens after the 50% DD.
You always said there will be a better system asap, but please SHOW ME AND DONT TELL ME!!

JM Bloom you were our client when we first started, I have had discussions with you on phone and email, and you know that i tried to help you i even told you i will not charge you ever. You were the guy who was an experienced trader that wanted signals, and the signals we were using back then were Bullseye trading signals trade copier and they were not generated from us (Prime Eagle Funds). Also we had many copier issues back then when we first started and we did every thing we can to help you we are talking about 2011.
This is no longer the case and these issues have been fixed after spending lots of time and diligence lots have changed since you were our client.

Will Scharrand is talking about a product that we had called Elite signals that was using a covering system, You had a third party signal service from Bulls Eye not a Prime Eagle Funds signal. We no longer deal with third party vendors and have replaced our elite signals and we have asked him (Will From pipivestments to update his review, as his review says our current signals service when this is not the case. I guess it will be updated after legal action which we are consulting at this very point because this is not the true reflection of our current signal service. All we want is will to acknowledge this and reflect our current service its that simple. Where happy for him to keep his review as long as he can say it was our old service not our current one that has martangle but we just cant get through to him.

JM Bloom Also this was the review you left us. It was very Honest, much has changed as i stated above.

JM Blom, The Netherlands
Rating: 2Stars
Date of Post: 2011-06-20
Review: It´s very hard for me to post a review because I really don´t what to think of this service. I´ll just post my experience with them for you guys out there.

First of all this absolutely not a scam, real people and they really try to deliver a good service with excellent customer service and fast response.

Nevertheless I had a lot of problems with them but they fixed a lot of these problems as well;

- no real account->fixed, real account with investor access created (down 20% since created 30 March 2011);
- differences between placed trades in real account/demo account/ my own account-> software bug in copier, fixed;
- placing trades (usd/cad) with a far too high lotsize->software bug, fixed;
- trades not visible in myfxbook->fixed;
- communication always by 2 channels, prime eagle & bull's-eye trading, they told me bull's eye-trading is another company of them, anyway it's confusing always receiving mail form two parties.

The average profit is ok but the real account is down 20% in the last 2.5 months since the account was created and don't see that in myfxbook.....

So...what can I say.....really a lot of problems but also a lot of effort form prime eagle to fix these problems. I just don't like to pay for problems and disabled the service. They offered me two weeks for free btw. Glad I didn't accept that regarding the performance.

I've got all emails to underline what I mentioned above if needed.

Cheers,

JM Bloom

Last edited:
As I said if there clients who had any issues let my support team know and ill be happy to resolve them, we now use a classic stop loss and take profit system and those results can be viewed here www.primeeaglefunds.com

Take care

Stavro

Last edited:
Hi Stavro,

Thanks for your reply.

Few corrections though:

I never have spoken with you on the phone. Maybe you confusing me with somebody else, not that important in the end.

I re-checked my emails concerning Bullseye, so called third party signal? Below the email from you / your company:

"We hope your well, Bulls eye is a business of ours, we will advise you of a new password some time today or early tomorrow, we recently made updates to fix the glitch and amendments to our servers."

This makes no sense...

I have never been told that I wouldn't be charged ever, below your very last offer to me:

"We will take it all on board when we get the new software I would like you to try it free for 2 weeks you can try it on demo if your not confident with it"

I never suggested that you were not willing to help me, I just don't want help, I wanted a profitable service you couldn't provide. You were -on the contrary- very helpful, excellent customer support as I stated in my review. You even offered me charity:

"If there is any thing we can do in the future please let us know and will be more than happy to assist. It Does not need to be forex related could be a charity or event you would like sponsorship or support for we do have philanthropic issues we support too."

I think it's very important to deliver excellent customer service but the end it's all about the core business, making profits, never happened.

This brings me to the most important point Will is bringing up mainly, deleted track records. Personally I think Will's reviews are excellent and valuable but everybody has his own opinion and that's ok. But by deleting your track records every time from myfxbook:

your reply on this forum:
"
Our old signals are not scraped they are still located here:Auto Signals System | Myfxbook
The new signals have taken over from November the 1st that have replaced and rebranded our service
Prime Eagle Funds Elite FX Signals System | Myfxbook
"

just give potential clients of you a wrong perception of true (negative) performance of your different services delivered in the past.

This is the main point Will is making!

Cheers

Important information if you consider to join them:

Yeah see this too about https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-signals-services/16704-pipinvestment-com.html

JM Bloom you were our client when we first started, I have had discussions with you on phone and email, and you know that I tried to help you I even told you I will not charge you ever.
You were the guy who was an experienced trader that wanted signals, and the signals we were using back then were Bullseye trading signals trade copier and they were not generated from us (Prime Eagle Funds). Also we had many copier issues back then when we first started and we did every thing we can to help you we are talking about 2011.
This is no longer the case and these issues have been fixed after spending lots of time and diligence lots have changed since you were our client.

Will Scharrand is talking about a product that we had called Elite signals that was using a covering system, You had a third party signal service from Bulls Eye not a Prime Eagle Funds signal. We no longer deal with third party vendors and have replaced our elite signals and we have asked him (Will From pipivestments to update his review, as his review says our current signals service when this is not the case. I guess it will be updated after legal action which we are consulting at this very point because this is not the true reflection of our current signal service. All we want is will to acknowledge this and reflect our current service its that simple. Where happy for him to keep his review as long as he can say it was our old service not our current one that has martangle but we just cant get through to him.

JM Bloom Also this was the review you left us. It was very Honest, much has changed as i stated above.

JM Blom, The Netherlands
Rating: 2Stars
Date of Post: 2011-06-20
Review: It´s very hard for me to post a review because I really don´t what to think of this service. I´ll just post my experience with them for you guys out there.

First of all this absolutely not a scam, real people and they really try to deliver a good service with excellent customer service and fast response.

Nevertheless I had a lot of problems with them but they fixed a lot of these problems as well;

- no real account->fixed, real account with investor access created (down 20% since created 30 March 2011);
- differences between placed trades in real account/demo account/ my own account-> software bug in copier, fixed;
- placing trades (usd/cad) with a far too high lotsize->software bug, fixed;
- trades not visible in myfxbook->fixed;
- communication always by 2 channels, prime eagle & bull's-eye trading, they told me bull's eye-trading is another company of them, anyway it's confusing always receiving mail form two parties.

The average profit is ok but the real account is down 20% in the last 2.5 months since the account was created and don't see that in myfxbook.....

So...what can I say.....really a lot of problems but also a lot of effort form prime eagle to fix these problems. I just don't like to pay for problems and disabled the service. They offered me two weeks for free btw. Glad I didn't accept that regarding the performance.

I've got all emails to underline what I mentioned above if needed.

Cheers,
JMBlom

Exactly....my link...I suggest everybody read this very carefully!

Cheers

JM BLOOM we have had 3 signal services since then you had the bullsyse signals there gone, Now we only have pure FX signlas and there located here primeeaglefunds.com

cheers

This service is even worse than that one was. At my current account you should get 350%(!) gain just for the promised recovery... I have a feeling guys you are just like politicians: talking about nothing... :(

JM BLOOM we have had 3 signal services since then you had the bullsyse signals there gone, Now we only have pure FX signlas and there located here Prime Eagle Funds | Auto Forex System Trading | Investments

cheers

Hi Stavro,

This is a very short and selective answer from you. I really don't mind for myself, I am posting this for potential clients of yours. Concerning that, the most important thing is still not commented by you; there has never been implemented a long term profitable strategy by Prime Eagle Funds and why are all losing strategies form the past deleted from myfxbook? This is giving potential clients a wrong perception of your company.

Cheers

Back