• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
NOT TRUE AT ALL MATE! Many of my clients are happy, over 90% We have changed from a covering strategy to a new signal service, as many people did not like martangle so this why we have a new trading system.

Im really shocked Dkami that you put me in that category! The reason why i have taken over and doing the new signals is because i want to issue quality to the clients not a martangle that freaks them out. Im sure you and every one here will realize this in FPA.

Its good to hear that you have a lot of satisfied clients Stavro,I would really hate to think that newbies that don't understand how to trade and make money on their own are loosing their trading accounts while using a payed service

I truly would hate to see newbies go threw what (H) did ever again!

Good luck Stavro and your clients I hope you all are very profitable!

well my main goal is to ensure that all our current clients are on the new signal service and removed from the elite signal service.

The new pure price action with SL and TP that's why I called it Prime Eagle Funds Pure FX it can be loacted under signals at Prime Eagle Funds

I'm sure going forward many subscribers and new clients will be happy with this service. primeeaglefunds.com

Stavro

I don't know where your satisfied clients are... I am not one of them, however, I am one of your client. I just lost the 70% of my account partly of your service's fault some weeks ago. Then, when your elite service failed, there could not be any follow made on your so called statements on your website (the PAMM one is still inactive despite of the fact that it was promised to be activated right then...), and now that I am in your "pure fx" service I am just losing money. Not much, but constantly losing. And my trading history is not even matching with yours...
I sent a screenshot to your support, I'm looking forward to the new excluses...
Making long story short: hope never dies, I'm hoping to get my lost money back and in that second when it happens I quit and forget you forever. What a release it will be!
I agree that it is only FPA pushing you. :((

This is interesting (and bad!) I just emailed Prime Eagle support myself with screenshots showing my trades are not matching the trades shown on their myfxbook, and of course they are making money while I am LOSING : ( I lost about 7% yesterday alone while they made a profit. I emailed them and then checked here on the forum and find you are having a similar issue as me, Intergold.

Stavro please address the issue with trades not matching on the new Pure FX system. I simply cannot afford to lose any more money on your service!

Should we suspend trading until you sort this out? Please reply here or to my email I sent you earlier today (my time).

Intergold - what is your broker? I am on Hotforex. Just sharing info in case there is any broker-dependence issue???

I`m still waiting for the answer from their support. I am sure they will have lots of excuses as usual. They always have some.
I cannot afford to lose anymore, too. I work 300 hours in a hospital monthly to save 1000 GBPs every month and their "Elite" service caused me a 6000 GBP loss only in the last two months (not talking about the money I paid for them monthly...). Just too much hours of decent work for nothing. I`m still waiting for their reply but I`m 90% sure it will be useless and I`ll just disable their service and give them a 0 out of five stars on FPA. Not gaining any profit is far-far better than losing everything while they are making their experiments...
I don`t know if he`ll reply you - he did not reply to me weeks ago.
I`m using Gallant CMFX - as they advised me to...

I just lost money again since my last comment. Their statement hasn't yet been updated so far a day and it is quite hard to disable their "service" because they always have trades on my account - in massive pending minus, of course. And Mr. D'Amore is lost as always when the situation is critical... oh yes, their support is not answering... It is a joke.

Good news: I managed to disable them. At least for a while. I just cannot afford to lose more. I'm really sorry we got to this point.. :( :(

I`m still waiting for the answer from their support. I am sure they will have lots of excuses as usual. They always have some.
I cannot afford to lose anymore, too. I work 300 hours in a hospital monthly to save 1000 GBPs every month and their "Elite" service caused me a 6000 GBP loss only in the last two months (not talking about the money I paid for them monthly...). Just too much hours of decent work for nothing. I`m still waiting for their reply but I`m 90% sure it will be useless and I`ll just disable their service and give them a 0 out of five stars on FPA. Not gaining any profit is far-far better than losing everything while they are making their experiments...
I don`t know if he`ll reply you - he did not reply to me weeks ago.
I`m using Gallant CMFX - as they advised me to...

We try to reply to every one please send our support team your issue and I will ensure they respond.

Back