• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
I can see again situation is repeating. Thousand of pips in dd and sl nowhere to be seen. 60% dd is never acceptable! I would close anything with more than 20% in dd. Yet i still think 20% is alot. I have my ea which is consistent. I had my account dented by this system a bit but nearly recovered fully. I guess from first of june i should be back on track and start withdrawing again. From my experience systems like this will post a good profit for few months and than when market turns they will screw you few times over. Anyways any one makes its own decisions and in the end we are responsible for our accounts. GRG if you would like to speak with you can priv me.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm confused why they can't hedge out of this situation as they usually do?

I just phoned them, it's an answering service. I'm not feeling too confident right now.

edit: they just lost 50% of my account. Hard loss, not floating. Avoid at all costs!

Last edited:
I closed trades myself yesterday. At what price did they close it? Because I don't see it in open orders list.
Of course Trade Log on FPA is 10000 minutes old, so it seems they changed investor password again.
Very nice, and to sum up - the closed positions killed 58,5 % of my account. Hopefully i closed it at 1.5530, because i seen the price later went down to 1.5480 - that would make me pull my hair out.

I closed trades myself yesterday. At what price did they close it? Because I don't see it in open orders list.
Of course Trade Log on FPA is 10000 minutes old, so it seems they changed investor password again.
Very nice, and to sum up - the closed positions killed 58,5 % of my account. Hopefully i closed it at 1.5530, because i seen the price later went down to 1.5480 - that would make me pull my hair out.

Several positions between 1.54755 1.54759 totalling about 60% of my account as well. They contacted me to explain they did not intend to close the positions. They had a server glitch that closed out the positions. I actually believe them because they've almost immediately re-opened the same positions after they were closed. They feel there will be a fundamental retracement of GBPUSD very soon. I guess this is the whole deal with signal providers. If you follow their signals you should trust they know their strategy. I'm not sure how I feel at the moment. I'm watching it closely. They have tried to assure me they will recover the losses. I'll believe it when I see it. Right now I just see my 5 figure account reduced to 4 figures and it's quite upsetting.

edit: also now if you go to their website they have replaced their live myfxbook link with a static screenshot photograph of their myfxbook from two weeks ago.

Last edited:
I already stopped following them. They strategy seems to be good in some time period, then one big losses takes down everything. It happen already, you can see the previous history logs on FPA.

edit: GBP/USD hit yesterday 1.5267. I'm sure that i would be 100% loss with those trades. Oh, sorry, I would be rescued by the "server glitch"...

Just an Important update

we no longer have the Elite Forex System. we now only Have Pure Fx and it is not a Martangle system, It has Stop loss and take profits oon every trade with very good results, trades are manually imputed and and we use certain in house EA's to manage any risk we might not see.

All clients who had the Elite will be rolled over to the new Pure Fx trading our pure fx trading signals and results can be located here Most Accurate Forex Signals | The Best Forex Trading Services

Oh man this drama sounds like the Henry lui fiasco all over again - shudder at the thought - be careful guys

Yep I haven't joined Stavro in his program but it seems quite clear to me FPA is pumping out these so called GURU's @ a hell of a rate 3 since I joined FPA a bit over a year ago sucking in all the newbies on this site
Newbies beware and be sure to spread the word about what FPA are doing
Like the post above mentioned Henry Lui that was a complete disaster as well as this Stavro program by the sound of it

Yep I haven't joined Stavro in his program but it seems quite clear to me FPA is pumping out these so called GURU's @ a hell of a rate 3 since I joined FPA a bit over a year ago sucking in all the newbies on this site
Newbies beware and be sure to spread the word about what FPA are doing
Like the post above mentioned Henry Lui that was a complete disaster as well as this Stavro program by the sound of it

NOT TRUE AT ALL MATE! Many clients are happy, over 90% We have changed from a covering strategy to a new signal service, as many people did not like martangle so this why we have a new trading system.

Im really shocked Dkami that you put me in that category!

Last edited:
FAR FROM IT AND VERY UBNTRUE Joh!
We no longer do martangle, as many clients did not like to hold potions or covering
so we changed our signal service to Pure FX, as we now offer pure price action with a stop loss and take profit on every trade.

Back