Profited on the USD/CHF by 2000%+

The CHF won't be the same for sometime now especially considering last year's decision to turn down the Gold Bullion vote. I know that people thought this would help the CHF against USD, but with the overall European economy facing a tough test, the impact of the fundamentals is beginning to weigh in the market, and subsequently overriding the obvious technical bias.

Yeah, I think it will too some time back to stable. If someone notice its average daily range, it has miraculously increases. I don't trade CHF or CAD anyway. Just be a busybody. LoL.:D

EUR/NOK is next to go the same way as EUR/CHF???? :p

CHF example can be a "go" example for Vikings, as Norway is export oriented country too. There can be significant change in price too but with less volume, old and kind overleveraged retail traders became conscious enough to not step into trading of capped currencies..
We all know what gonna be the outcome. So looking forward to make some trades on Norway CB meeting;)

EUR/NOK is next to go the same way as EUR/CHF???? :p

NOK is another that somehow does rely on the price of Oil. The recent strengthening of the NOK does coincide with the temporary recovery in the price of Oil.
EURNOK.jpg

CHF has made some wild market alterations, and there are people who have earned and lost, but one think we should see that some of the most ignored currencies could also give good returns if we hit trades on time. So apart from majors, CHF has made traders to thinks apart from the majors too.

CHF has made some wild market alterations, and there are people who have earned and lost, but one think we should see that some of the most ignored currencies could also give good returns if we hit trades on time. So apart from majors, CHF has made traders to thinks apart from the majors too.

I think you're right. CHF could cause big losses for some traders because it moved wild in short time, it is happening in pair USD/CHF today too. If you could make good analysis then it can bring you big amount of profits in short time but it can cause big losses too when your analysis is not right. USD news is reason which caused USD/CHF move in wild movement because it is happening in another USD pairs too like EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD.

Back