Proteus indicator (www.intelligentsoftware.info/) Repaints

Proteus Is Repainted Indicator

Anybody will know what should do with a repainted MT4 indicator..

I advice you to state on your web that "ACCURACY 90% ....BUT PROTEUS IS REPAINTED INDICATOR" this is the proper statement for your indicator.

Any body else can advice, what they will do if bought an indicator and found that the indicator is a repainted indicator..I believe they may do the same thing what I did..RECLAIMING..

The price what you expense is not as what you get since the indicator is repainted..

SIMPLE...

I don't think Proteus is a scam just because it repaints historical points.

This indicator store both historical and forecasts rates in the same array. This makes is easier to implement from a programming point of view, but also means that forecast point get overwritten by actual points.

I would prefer a second line to compare actual/forecasts, but the lack of these does not make it a scam.

The indicator was updated to not overwrite the prediction with real values. So as new bars form, you will be able to see the difference between the real value and the predicted value. Screenshot attached with how it looks now.

If this is what was needed to remove the "scam" label from the indicator, I would like to ask a moderator to edit the first post and mention that the indicator is not a scam (and fix the title), if possible. If anything else is needed in order to do this, please let me know.

Thank you.

Attachments

• proteus5_no_repaint.png
    proteus5_no_repaint.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 19
Back