• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RevTraderPro.com (Doug Price)

General discussions of a financial company
RevTraderPro is a scam and Doug Price (if that's his real name) is a crook.
A good review can be found on this blog: www.jltrader.com/2015/01/02/dont-buy-the-hype-rev-trader-pro/

I've said as much at the beginning of the Thread.
This is all fake and fabricated and nobody seems to pay attention to anything.
When margin requirements exceed the available capital - what would you consider this to be?
Unbelievable that such BS can be shown here.....
Advertising for a bloody scam..... disgusting

From the URBAN DICTIONARY

Doug Price, is a term people use to describe a peer as an extremely powerful individual.
And also to make a mockery of people who tell fake stories about recent amazing feats they had accomplished, as to which there were no witnesses, evidence, or proof.
Commonly referred to as Bull****.

This term is derived from an urban legend originating in North-West England.

Doug Price is a man possessing great power and wealth, and is commonly referred to as the owner of the world, and everything in it.
Many tales have been told, describing his astonishing feats of bravery, strength, tougness, charisma and intellect.
Such as building a golden Apache with one hand, or crafting a working replica of a lightsaber, out of a radiator.
Also taking on 20 martial artists at once with just one punch.
And the most famous tale of them all, Driving around the world in his custom Bugatti Veyron, commonly referred to as the "Dougatti Steron"

Of course this is just urban legend, and is where the term comes from.
Boy 1 - "Lad, lastnight, i went out drinking, and i met up with big ste with the golden tooth, and we battered 10 Gypsys then bailed in our Dougatti"

Boy 2 - "Yeah right, who do you think you are, Doug Price?!"

before four hours I buy this product ,,I hope its do what say ,,,until now no trades are open I will update every two days for you about this product

before four hours I buy this product ,,I hope its do what say ,,,until now no trades are open I will update every two days for you about this product

its been 24 hours one trade is open and closed with profit 111$ my opionin is 4 out of 5 points very good but not perfect because its take 24 hours to just open one trade if its open at least 3 trades per day it will be outstanding but wait for my update in 2 days

RevTraderPro is a scam and Doug Price (if that's his real name) is a crook.
A good review can be found on this blog: Don’t Buy the Hype – Rev Trader Pro | JLTrader

I agree with this review that the statement does show inaccuracies. The GBP $ trades listed couldnt have triggered within those times since reviewing history on that date in MT4 shows the price DID touch but not within that fast of that time (1 second). I will not call this a scam and would like a more positive approach to allow the developer to answer this along with the disclaimer that is also noted on this blog about "Typical people do not profit using this system". That may not be word for word but I think you all get the point. This may not be near as profitable as it claims.

The marketing approach is alittle much and looks like a site that is used for gathering your email address to sell to third parties. Although people are reporting some success with this system and trades are matching up, I would urge some caution in allowing this EA play high stakes on your money until the developer answers. Also, I hope the developer realizes if they live in the states they could be sought after for posting even false "hypothetical" results to entice sales. I believe the UK and Europe also have laws for this now.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have just recently purchase this EA and have started doing some forward testing on a 10K demo account with Synergy FX, the same broker as who the vendor is using. Has opened and closed only a few trades at the moment, but is not opening trades everyday. Have only been testing for about 3 days so far, so too early to tell its performance.

There is one very interesting thing I noticed in the Rev Trader Pro trading statement which I wonder if Doug or someone else can shed some light on.... all trades since the start of account have open and closed trades that fall exactly on the hour. This happens for all trades right up to the date around 13/10/2014 and it's also around the date where the trades being placed dropped to about 1.00 lots. Prior to this, most of the trades placed were more than 1.00 lots in size. If all these trades are placed by the EA and not manually, then shouldn't they be placed at any time during the trading period?
I really can't think of why all these trades are being placed exactly on the hour, eg. 13:00.

Would love to hear if you have any ideas why???

Last edited:
Back