Rpchost.com - Free Forex Trading Strategy and Signal

rpchost

Private
EUR/USD Technical Signals
Rpchost.com 2008/4/17 - 1:00 AM EST

Yesterday EUR/USD made his move and breaked the 1.5900 but I didn't see it is worth to enter it and indeed it ranged around 1.5930. Today I will watch for a new Buy entry, and I feel if it breaks fruther resistances it will be a good trend to ride.

Reference
website: Online forex trading | foreign exchange | free forex signals

Signals : Free Forex Signal | free Automated Signals

economic calendar : Economic calendar | Forex news | News trade

Rpchost.com - Forex Trading Technical Analysis

Rpchost.com 2008/5/8- 1:00 AM EST

After entering a short trade yesterday, I see GBP/USD is testing the 1.9500 level, I can't predict a break of that level, I will wait and see the GBP and USD reports for today especially the UK Interest rate, if the reports came with my trade and we see a break of the 1.9500 level I will change my target to 200 pips, we will see what will happen today.

Online forex trading | foreign exchange | free forex signals
Free forex signal : Free Forex Signal | free Automated Signals
Economic Calendar : Economic calendar | Forex news | News trade

Quote from your website

Quote from your website:

"These foreign exchange signals have a minimum risk exposure and the lowest fee ($65/month)."

...and elseware on your site:

"Risk
Trading is a risky business. Losses can and do occur, and may exceed previously recorded losses. Traders following our model should allow for drawdowns of up to 500 pips, which is... "

...who cares at that point - Then I left your site. Had planned to browse over to your methods - no longer interested.

However I seem to be seeing crosseyed a bit tonight - on the one side I see a FREE signal for $65 and on the other I see a minimum risk exposure with a 500 pip drawdown. Time for an eye doctor exam I guess, cuz I coulda sworn those were commercial links in your thread.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Back