• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SecretsFromTheHeart.com (Patty Kubitzki)

General discussions of a financial company
I am very interested in making a purchase of one or more EAs from you, but I have some questions. Are your EA's broker specific? In other words, do different EA's perform better or worse on certain brokers? If so, what brokers would you recommend per EA? If I had $10K, what EA or EAs would you suggest? If I had $20K, what EA or EAs would you suggest and what split of the total would go to each EA? If I had $50K, what EA or EAs and splits would you suggest? Do you have actual trade results per trade for wins and losses that you share?

Hi jdp2012. There are so many brokers and different account types, that there is no way I can test on them all. If you are a US resident you will be limited to using US brokers with leverage of maximum 50:1. Due to this limitation I would urge strong caution if using our Trumpeter, Paradise or HeikenGale EAs. I can comment on that more privately, best to contact us via our website Contact Us link, as I do not frequent this forum daily.

Due to current news, time of year and pending changeover in currency valuations, we are recommending to clients to not trade several of the EAs until this time passes. Some EAs have non-stop settings and some such as Targeted Pips and Breakout Grid Trader are great for breakouts or 1 direction moves, so they are still trading. We have safely used them on US FXDD live accounts which allows hedging and we limit the open trades to 4.

So depending on your location, account leverage, account balance and trading risk will have a bearing on which EA is right for you. Please read our website page set up to address that here: SecretsFromTheHeart-SFTH EAs

We highly recommend that people test out our EAs so they can make these decisions themselves and see results and follow our week trades calls. For a small monthly fee you can do this inside our VIP Members Area. Please go the website to learn more about it. SecretsFromTheHeart-Free 4 VIP

Results are shared on the website but sometimes we get behind in updating or there is no update due to the EA not being active. Truly the only way you will be able to have any confidence in an EA is to run it yourself.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 11/10/12 was Cruisin* with $141.74. Most EAs were not running due to event filtering. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.*

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 11/17/12 were Targeted Pips* with $145.53, AO Blitz* with $93.94, Breakout Grid Trader with $79.19, HeikenGale* on Usd/Cad with $30.77 and HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $34.38. Some EAs were not running due to event filtering. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.*

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 11/24/12 were Targeted Pips* with $223.01 and AO Blitz* with $67.95. Some EAs were not running due to event filtering. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.*

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 12/1/12 were PipBandit* with $680.06, Trump2G* with $319.25, Breakout Grid Trader* with $136.38, HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $91.12 and Targeted Pips* with $99.69. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 12/8/12 were HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $68.13, Trump2G* with $43.94, HeikenGale* on Usd/Cad with $41.78, and Breakout Grid Trader* with $40.00. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.*

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 12/15/12 were HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $44.10. Some EAs were not running due to event filtering. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.*

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 12/22/12 were Targeted Pips* with $114.46. Some EAs were not running due to event filtering. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.*

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 12/29/12: EAs were not running due to event filtering (holidays) or had no closed trades.

Back