Signals Review (Jan 04 to Jan 08, 2010) up to 245 pips

The Secret News Weapon costs a FLAT FEE of just $299 per month. My god.How expensive it take.

Well... it all depends on how much money you trade. Above some level it would be profitable if it worked most of the time, like Crazy Cat states (and I have no reason to doubt it). 20-30 pips more of profit per successful trade (comparing to straddling) would be more, than 299 USD monthly.

Besides... I imagine such a fee keeps the service from overcrowding and slowing down, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

It all really boils down to question how big capital are you willing to allocate for trading.

Last edited:
I may be dense, but what is this Autoclick?

It's a piece of software you install parallel to your trading platform, which have access to very fast source of economic news. You can configure your triggers there (like in signals of Crazy Cat for example) and the software clicks automatically on Sell or Buy button in your trading platform as fast as possible after news release - only if trigger fires of course. When all goes well, your trade is filled before the spike of price occurs and you make profit. Just don't forget to close your position somewhere during these 45 minutes, Crazy Cat writes about all the time :)

Last edited:
It's a piece of software you install parallel to your trading platform, which have access to very fast source of economic news. You can configure your triggers there (like in signals of Crazy Cat for example) and the software clicks automatically on Sell or Buy button in your trading platform as fast as possible after news release - only if trigger fires of course. When all goes well, your trade is filled before the spike of price occurs and you make profit. Just don't forget to close your position somewhere during these 45 minutes, Crazy Cat writes about all the time :)

Hmmmm, so it opens, but does not close? Should have a TP added in there too. Thanks. :D

Hmmmm, so it opens, but does not close? Should have a TP added in there too. Thanks. :D

First you prepare your order in your trading platform. Pair, lot size, if you wish also SL and TP. The "place order" window stays opened for a few minutes with Buy and Sell buttons "exposed" and waits for autocklick software to click the right button or none, depending of deviation in news release. So it's up to you if you use SL and/or TP.

I use only SL, no TP straddling - trying to close at the best moment myself. You can use also TP.

But make no mistake - "auto" means here only, that you get the right order (buy or sell) placed very fast based on trigger you defined. You should watch what happens very closely all the time yourself and intervene manually sometimes. For example if there is a large and violent move of price a few minutes before the news release time, chances are that the news leaked and then it's better to skip trading. I've seen it once last week - no proof of course, buy it looked like that.

Last edited:
Whereas straddle may work and does work for some people, I personally don't like doing it myself because of high spreads and possibility that you just get filled but the price did not go enough to give you a profit. Or you got slipped. But again, some people do it and it works for them, and that's great. As long as you make money, that's all what it is all about.

But I don't agree with you that software with autoclick is a problem. I have full trust in that, and I have been trading that way for years. And guess what: I made 90 pips on NonFarm (USD/JPY) and almost 60 pips on Canadian Employment (USD/CAD), and also some very nice pips on the Australian report.

True, the signal may be wrong and it may happen once a blue moon but I also use stop loss of 30 pips....

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Hi there Crazy Cat,
Can I ask about what is your position size for each trade and what kind of broker do you use? Lately I have some problems with orders executions. I was wondering of useless using SNW if my broker will be refusing all my trades...
Thanks in advance for your information in this matter.

Back