Signals Review (Jan 04 to Jan 08, 2010) up to 245 pips

Yes, I trade these signals only this way. I find impossible to be fast enough after news release to buy/sell manually and somehow have no trust in autoclick services. It's another piece of software, which can fail and I bet it's usually much worse tested, than trading platform itself (which can also fail). I'm a software developer, so I know what I'm talking about. Every program has one more bug. Always :) And worse, it depends on external news feed, which can also fail, be too slow etc.

Whereas straddle may work and does work for some people, I personally don't like doing it myself because of high spreads and possibility that you just get filled but the price did not go enough to give you a profit. Or you got slipped. But again, some people do it and it works for them, and that's great. As long as you make money, that's all what it is all about.

But I don't agree with you that software with autoclick is a problem. I have full trust in that, and I have been trading that way for years. And guess what: I made 90 pips on NonFarm (USD/JPY) and almost 60 pips on Canadian Employment (USD/CAD), and also some very nice pips on the Australian report.

True, the signal may be wrong and it may happen once a blue moon but I also use stop loss of 30 pips....

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

But I don't agree with you that software with autoclick is a problem. I have full trust in that, and I have been trading that way for years. And guess what: I made 90 pips on NonFarm (USD/JPY) and almost 60 pips on Canadian Employment (USD/CAD), and also some very nice pips on the Australian report.

All right, I may be wrong of course. I admit I never really tested any autoclick software myself, so it's just an opinion based on other opinions found on forums - about Secret News Weapon for example. But these may be negatively biased, as always.

Of course it would be great to have autocklick software, which would work reliably most of the time at least. It would be much better, than straddling obviously. Could you recommend on some product/service? Or even better share with us which one you use yourself? I think it would be a recommendation, which I could actually trust... which is not so easy when it comes to forex. There is so much scam around...

Thanks in advance, Crazy Cat.

autoclicks for entry

my internet here is not as fast,how can i get a good fast information on trigger releases? can you recommend a software CRAZYCAT.????

Of course it would be great to have autocklick software, which would work reliably most of the time at least. It would be much better, than straddling obviously. Could you recommend on some product/service? Or even better share with us which one you use yourself? I think it would be a recommendation, which I could actually trust... which is not so easy when it comes to forex. There is so much scam around...

I use SNW (AKA Fast Economic News), and I am not paid a dime to tell you that. In fact, I am not even including a link so I will not make any commission on it.

Is it reliable? Reliable enough to make money constantly. Sure, once a blue moon you may get a wrong number but this is not up SNW, it's up to news providers, and any software is subject on it. I don't recollect any loss in 2009 due to bad number for the reports I traded myself.

The key here is to try to use many brokers and many accounts within even the same broker, and then you should get a fill here or there.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

The key here is to try to use many brokers and many accounts within even the same broker, and then you should get a fill here or there.

Interesting... if I understand correctly... you have accounts with many brokers? SNW software runs around news release time and autoclicks everywhere with smaller lot sizes, than if you would use just one broker? So that sum of the orders/positions' lots doesn't exceed your overall risk management limit?

And on the average it comes out profitable, even if SNW makes error here and there or some brokers fill your order with somewhat worse price, than expected or don't fill at all?

How many brokers/accounts are we talking about approximately? 5? 10?

One more question if you'd be so kind, Crazy Cat. I've just browsed through the SNW webpage and didn't find some important (for me) information, hence the question. What is the way the SNW software communicates with the broker platform(s)? You open order window on the broker platform, set there parameters of your trade (pair, lots, SL, TP etc.) and SNW just "hyperclicks" on buy or sell button or not at all, depending on if preconfigured trigger fired or not?

Is it broker platform independent or do you have to use something specific, like Metatrader? Do you have to configure SNW somehow to tell it where the buy/sell buttons are?

Is it possible to suspend SNW subscription for month or two (vacation for instance)?

Last edited:
Back