Signals Review (Nov. 30 to Dec. 4) +262 pips

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix, with the review of the week.

This week, we were watching 14 economic indicators. 4 of them hit the triggers that I sent to you. Let's review it...

1. Tue, Dec. 1, 04:30 (UK Manufacturing PMI) +32 pips (SUCCESS)

I wrote to you that if Canadian Core Retail Sales comes out at 52.3 or lower, GBP/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. The higher the number, the bigger the move. Well, UK Manufacturing PMI came out at 51.8, and GBP/USD moved down by +32 pips. Please see for yourself on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

2. Thu, Dec. 3, 10:00 (US ISM Non-Manufacturing) +22 pips (SUCCESS)

I wrote to you that if US Non-Manufacturing comes out at 50.5 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. The lower the number, the bigger the move. Well, US ISM Non-Manufacturing came out at 48.7, and USD/JPY moved down by +22 pips. Please see for yourself on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

3. Fri, Dec. 4, 07:00 (Canadian Employment Change) +71 pips (SUCCESS)

I wrote to you that if Canadian Employment Change comes out at 30.3 or more, USD/CAD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. The higher the number, the bigger the move. Well, Canadian Employment came out at 79.1, and USD/CAD moved down by +71 pips. Please see for yourself on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

4. Fri, Dec. 4, 08:30 (US NonFarm Employment) +137 pips (SUCCESS)

I wrote to you that if US NonFarm Employment Change comes out at -20 or less negative, USD/JPY will probably go up by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. The higher the number, the bigger the move. Well, US NonFarm Employment came out at -11, and USD/JPY moved up by +137 pips. Please see for yourself on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I said it last week, but I will say it again. Obviously, it's easy to calculate these pips by looking at the charts after-the-fact. And obviously, it would be completely stupid of me to expect that you made exactly +262 pips. Most likely you made half of that or even less. Perhaps you even lost money.

When it comes to placing trades in the real market, everything is completely different. These signals are just general expectations of what will happen, whether you can capitalize on them or not is another question.

I traded these indicators for around 2 years, and I know it's not easy...in fact even with such seemingly crystal clear moves, it can be quite difficult to make money, because of extremely fast move and much bigger than normal broker spreads.

Have an awesome weekend, and wait for my signals next week
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
My brokers kept saying there were gaps

i entered pending orders for the Austrailian rate statement,canadian employment and Non farm payrole,all before the news events but they entered seveal pips later,they said it was a gap
pls does anyone know a broker that is sincere and doesnt create gaps when the pending order is already there b4 the news event????
it is instaforex and the werent like this before

Marshal - I had same experience with FXPRO

I had same experience with FXPRO. I normally place 2 orders three minutes to closing hours of each week and believe i didn't go against the rules of the game on any of these occasion. One order a buy Stop above the current price while the other is a sell Stop below the entry price. Eahc new week a jump in price (following newly quoted position) above any of my entry points gives me an early profit and i bolt away b shuting down all runnnig orders. But on this ocassion as soon as the jump occured, fxpro quoted a new entry price for me different from the one i placed. I felt defrauded and wrote them immediately after loosing 104 dollars. They responded by refering me to a condition in their terms that i never saw before this time in the course of reading through. I couldn't prove that it was a new condition and so i took my loose and decided to close my account with them.

Hi Felix,

I hope you had a good weekend.
With much disbelief I followed all your information but now, I look a clean big job. Only the great masters: simplicity, accuracy, detail and analysis. Thanks again Felix.

Back