Soldiers and Professors

KyleS

Recruit
Hi, gents. My name is Kyle, grew up in Oklahoma, now living in Wyoming. Fishing is my first passion.

I ended up on fpa by way of Ponzi scheme research and HYIP's. I learned a lot of vital information and it seemed like reading through different posts, a lot of good people hang out here.

I'm in my low 30's, have always had an interest in fx but really know nothing about it. I'm here to learn and read in between 2 jobs(and fishing of course). I might or might not post much but thank you in advance for the welcome and great information.

Salud.

Hi, gents. My name is Kyle, grew up in Oklahoma, now living in Wyoming. Fishing is my first passion.

I ended up on fpa by way of Ponzi scheme research and HYIP's. I learned a lot of vital information and it seemed like reading through different posts, a lot of good people hang out here.

I'm in my low 30's, have always had an interest in fx but really know nothing about it. I'm here to learn and read in between 2 jobs(and fishing of course). I might or might not post much but thank you in advance for the welcome and great information.

Salud.

Welcome to FPA Kyle.

As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start you Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck :)

Last edited:
Hi Kyle,

What kind of fishing do you like? Where I am we do a bit a fly fishing. I would take your time and learn the ropes here on this site or also babypips has a school which also helpful.

Cheers
Matthew

Back