specific indicators

Moving Averages: They help identify trends and provide support/resistance levels. Simple Moving Average (SMA) and Exponential Moving Average (EMA) are commonly used.
I appreciate you sharing this information.
I recently checked more info about them also I knew a bit about the moving average.

hello all, Are there any specific indicators or tools that are recommended for beginners to use in their forex analysis.
Moving averages, Bollinger Bands, RSI are great tools to start. But first learn how they are calculated to understand why and how they explain certain market characteristics (trend, momentum, volatility, etc).

Moving averages, Bollinger Bands, RSI are great tools to start. But first learn how they are calculated to understand why and how they explain certain market characteristics (trend, momentum, volatility, etc).
This is a good combination trading tool to analyze the market, despite rarely happening all signal confirmed at one time, it helps to make decision trades.

these days I am passionate about MA.
Is it important to know how they work or how they analyze?

This is a good combination trading tool to analyze the market, despite rarely happening all signal confirmed at one time, it helps to make decision trades.
Are they also your favorites?
Is there anything you'd like to say here for a newcomer who uses these indicators?

I think it depends on your trading method, so first, you need to determine the trading method that fits you the most and try to find an indicator to support your method.

For first-time beginners, I use Moving average crossover using two MA with fast and slow, the signal usually includes lagging, now I like price action
Now I try to use the moving average crossover strategy.

What led you to transition from using moving average crossover strategies to focus more on price action? what are the main Pros and Cons of these 2 approaches.

thanks for your time and sharing your knowledge.
I will start learning about Bollinger more.
I need more study on that.

You're absolutely right! The key is to find a trading method that aligns with your personal style and preferences do you stick to one method or the time you will change that?
I think it depends on your trading method, so first, you need to determine the trading method that fits you the most and try to find an indicator to support your method.

Are they also your favorites?
Is there anything you'd like to say here for a newcomer who uses these indicators?
I just want to say if no perfect indicator all the time, there are pros and cons to each indicator, just more practice to get the feel.

Back