specific indicators

I use Bill Williams’ AO (Awesome Oscillator) on a daily basis. It’s in my default templates on every trading platform.
You can take any trend indicator for this matter. I’ve been using AO since I don't know when, but I think MACD or Stochastic can be of the same efficiency.

Start with RSI and MA, learn the basics, and at the same time try to understand that none of them are 100% perfect. You will join the market in later days.

Start with RSI and MA, learn the basics, and at the same time try to understand that none of them are 100% perfect. You will join the market in later days.
Yes basically indicators take price histories to calculate with certain formulas, it is only a help tool and has its own imperfections, but risk management is still important despite the indicator signal already being confirmed.

What specific indicators or tools have you found to be most valuable in your comprehensive trading strategy, and how do you effectively combine them with other forms of analysis to make informed trading decisions?

I would recommend beginnners familiarize themselves with moving averages
For beginners, it's also beneficial to explore different timeframes and types of moving averages, such as simple moving averages (SMA) and exponential moving averages (EMA). Additionally, learning how to interpret crossovers and using moving averages in conjunction with other technical indicators can enhance your trading

For beginners, it's also beneficial to explore different timeframes and types of moving averages, such as simple moving averages (SMA) and exponential moving averages (EMA). Additionally, learning how to interpret crossovers and using moving averages in conjunction with other technical indicators can enhance your trading
Yeah they are great tools, help a lot to reduce noise especially when prices exhibit high volatility. Also MACD strategies still offer good returns even in efficient markets like S&P 500

Back