1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarAccount.com (Star Capital Finance, was StarCapitalOnline.com)

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts' started by Administrator, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. engineer20033

engineer20033 Recruit

I am going to invest all my money in star capital finance company, is there any risk in trading with this company? Is there any fraud history for this company?

3. athenafx

athenafx AthenaFx Representative

The amazing point is that you asked the question.

So you would like to invest all our capital with a so called "bank" registered in the "Autonomous Island of Anjouan, Union of Comoros" and providing a monthly return varying from 5.11% to 10.49%

I strongly suggest that 1/ you learn a little bit about the way banks are working and 2/ you study all the professional information provided by funds regarding performance.

4. amrsindbad

amrsindbad Recruit

me also i will invest about 40K $ in star capital is there any one try them or get feed back about

5. Moya lo

Moya lo Banned spammer for StarCapitalOnline.com

I have been a potential client with star capital since February 2011 and I have made a fortune! lol with no losses at all (thank god for that!). Besides, my referral has just told me that they took the license of FSA (stands for Financial Services Authority) and i checked that myself which makes it totally guaranteed not as some people on this site claimed. I really don't know how such a professional website let people say things without providing any official documents for what they are saying!
    Anyway, if anyone wants to know anything about star capital just reply to this thread, frankly speaking i want to take advantage from their referral program! lol

Moderation Note: This person also left a 5 star review for Star Capital Online claiming to be in Japan. He is really posting from Egypt. Star Capital Online has gotten a number of fake positive reviews from Egypt.

The domains StarCapitalOnline.com and StarBankOnline.com both belong to Hany Lofty aka Ahmed Saeed of Cairo, Egypt. Mr. Lofty also appears to be the sole owner of Star Capital Finance Limited of New Zealand.

The FPA does not appreciate spammers.

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with this company.

6. Tarek10

Tarek10 Recruit

Enquiry

I want to ask on the garentee point, official companies or websites that deal with money should have like a recognizable or international insurance company that confirms that this company is trusted, So when a known entity is behind it clients won't hesitate or listen to any rumors , I think you understand that when it comes to money it's not a game you should take caution before you make a step forward.

So wish to hear from you soon

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I'm sure it won't take long for them to register "Star Capital International Insurance Company" to provide more reassurance to potential customers.

Think of it this way - the company already spammed the forums and reviews. Add in the other warnings and tell me why anyone would think of risking 1 cent with this company.

8. elheny

elheny Recruit

i live in saudi arabia & most of my friends in egypt are investing in this company and they are earning the profit monthly between 5.6% and the maximum was nearly 8% and the company is in business from 2010 and there is no complains if someone wants to withdraw his money out. when i hear this i was excited that you are doing nothing and you earn money !! but now i'm still confused about how safe is my money with this company ?? can anybody answer me logically ?

9. starcapital

starcapital Banned Affiliate spammer for StarCapitalOnline.com

star capital is registered company and manage funds in forex with special strategy
    no maximum deposit or withdraw
    it is optimistic investment with low risk

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

The term Ponzi scheme comes to mind. These can last for several years and make payments not from trading, but from new investors' deposits. It seems like free money - until it collapses.

Read this and think about it very carefully:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html