Startup in Forex Trading Need Guidance

I will add on another book here: 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies: How to Profit in the Forex Market (Wiley Publishing) by Mario Singh, Director of Training and Education of FXPRIMUS who will be launching the book this month.

HI All,

I have just enrolled for the 3 month at FLEX ACADEMY by Mario Singh.
I realized that clicking on the "3 months" they set up an automatic renewal every 3 months!
without expiry date.

I have never agreed to it.
I have immediately open a dispute with Paypal.

Be wary of them!

Stef.C

Frankly speaking this is one of the best sites for starting your career to find out about quality broker.
It's common for almost all services rendered in the internet to prolong subscription (and make regular charges form your card) in case you do not discontinue them.
But you can always unsubscribe in any moment without any hassle.

You need a great deal of practice, knowledge is also important but practice is the key to become a good trader. You need to know many aspects of market before you actually start making money.

Getting knowledge is a first step in forex trading . start p without learning all about forex will not help you to make good trades. After learning not think of earning soon until you not make much practice in money management and risk management.

Get ready for a bumpy ride, haha. Srsly, if you learn to enjoy it, you would make the most of it even when it hurts. Learn and know.

Getting knowledge is a first step in forex trading . start p without learning all about forex will not help you to make good trades. After learning not think of earning soon until you not make much practice in money management and risk management.

Learning is indeed very important. It has to be the first step for any beginner trader but unfortunately many starters go directly to their real account and start losing money instead.

Learning is indeed very important. It has to be the first step for any beginner trader but unfortunately many starters go directly to their real account and start losing money instead.

Its bad for them to not care about training and learning first when startup in forex trading , maybe almost beginner have reason want to earn money cause many people want to money then they impatient too long with think doing forex trading is easy just clicking buy or sell

Its bad for them to not care about training and learning first when startup in forex trading , maybe almost beginner have reason want to earn money cause many people want to money then they impatient too long with think doing forex trading is easy just clicking buy or sell

For many of the Forex traders doing Forex trading is not an easy work at all as a lot of efforts are involved and as a trader they have to think about them all before doing their trading.

Hello Everyone,

I need to know few things before I invest and start trading.

Which platform is the best for online Trading (virtual) (scam free, good in payouts, loss management etc)?

Where I can learn all the concepts and best trading tips to get started?

What to look for in trading platform?

How much time should I spent in learning before investing?

Is it going to be good side-income (if I am lucky and do it right)?

Thanks

Wali

It's hard to find reliable broker, many trading tests should be carried out to see if it's worth to trade in the long run. At least a year to see how broker process withdrawal and what's most important if it tolerates PROFITABLE trader (70% of brokers can't). Best brokers I have tested so far is REMOVED brokers. Check FPA reviews before you go for a deal with any broker.

Moderation Team Note: Please do not recommend brokers or other companies anywhere in the forums except in the appropriate folders of the Commerce Zone.

Back