Strike Trader & Casey Stubs Forex Scam

tedhearn

Recruit
Reference Winners Edge Trading as Strike Trader & Casey Stubs.
After signing up for trial period of 6 months with this company I opened a demo A/C with Go-Markets with $20,000. Over the next 6 months I sent monthly reports together with screen shots of my entries, as I became increasingly concerned from day one over the extreme differential between the take profit and their stop loss, asking to be released from my contract, which they refused, as I had to complete the full trial period of 6 months. After the completion of my full trial period my $20,000 had now been reduced to $1940.41. Although they promised a guaranteed return of a minimum 74%. I never during any month returned better than 50% and because of their rules on where to place the stop loss & take profit I experienced significant losses each and every month as my last statement proves. Upon completion of the trial I sent the following my answers in red.
Refund Terms Winners Edge Trading
Winner's Edge Trading guarantees the performance of the StrikeTrader Software.
The guarantee is such that if the user is an active participant in the membership for at least 6 months and the StrikeTrader has not provided the opportunity for the user to make gains in his account over that period of time, the user is eligible for a full refund.

At no time during the 6 month period has StrikeTrader performed to the above condition as per my monthly reports, screen shots & bank statement prove.

Winner's Edge Trading may ask for certain information to verify that a user has put necessary effort into using the StrikeTrader to provide a profitable return.

A great deal of effort, on my part, has been put into not only learning the system but trading it as Momer will attest to.

Once verified, the user is entitled to ta return of the full purchase price of the StrikeTrader software.
What other proof do you require as all your conditions have been met?

The user needs to make Winner's Edge Trading aware of a desired refund within a reasonable amount of time from when the eligibility period begins. A reasonable time period is defined as 45 days.

You were advised on the 28/2/15 of my intention to request a full re-fund

Guaranteed Performance or your Money Back

I’m at a loss to understand your reasoning? As an honourable company I now expect you to do the right thing and comply with your own conditions and make a full re-fund?

To which No reply was ever received. I then submitted a request to my credit card company who took my complaint up on my behalf and after several months today they managed to secure a full refund.

Attachments

• Statement 121353341 - Edward Hearn.htm 1-2-15.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
How much did you pay for this software?

How and when did you pay?

What country are you in?

Strike Trader & Casey Stubs

How much did you pay for this software? $2,500USD for a 6 month trial with a money back guarantee
How and when did you pay?

What country are you in? Australia

How and when did you pay? September 2014

If you used a credit card, call your credit card's issuing bank. It's probably too late for a chargeback, but it's worth checking.

I believe Australia has an office for online fraud complaints. If someone can find the website, please post it in this thread.

Many thanks for exposing Winners Edge & Casey Stubs and hopefully they are stpopped from scamming others

Back