• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SunbirdFx.com (Sunbird Trading Limited)

General discussions of a financial company
WARNING FOR SUNBIRDFX.COM

The company is not registered anywhere

It does not license for brokerage activities in any country in the world, is brokers list Blacklisted brokers blacklistedbrokers.com/blacklist/?broker=sunbirdfx.com
It does not take money at all
It has its analysts
bunch of thieves on the Internet looking for naive beginners and entices them to plan all the means available
do not get fooled by their rosy promises
send to hell

my account is opened 15.11.2015 year number 337 309

an Account Manager - Sergey Sakharov

Roman Kaganovich

Dmitry Goldfish

23.02.2016 year issued a request for withdrawal. Today 16,03,2016 month passed no promises even an Account Manager Dmitry Goldfish do not know what to do, the service desk is not responsible for writing e mail does not meet .

If there are injured and cheated sunbird write to my e mail mandryk1970@mail.ru to write a group complaint

WARNING FOR SUNBIRDFX.COM

will NOT be covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if things go wrong.

How to protect yourself from sunbirdfx.com

We strongly advise you to only deal with financial firms that are authorised by the FCA, and check the Financial Services Register to ensure they are. It has information on firms and individuals that are, or have been, regulated by the FCA.

If a firm does not appear on the Register but claims it does, contact the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.

There are more steps you should take to protect yourself from unauthorised firms.

Report an unauthorised firm

If you think you have been approached by an unauthorised firm or contacted about a scam, you should contact the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768. If you were offered, bought or sold shares, you can use our share fraud reporting form.

You can see more ways to report an unauthorised firm and find out what to do if you have been scammed.

I am still waiting for withdrawal of $8367 since 2015. I followed Sunbird's procedure for withdrawal on 02/09/2015 and made 2 more withdrawal requests for the same amount on 25/09/2015 & 15/10/2015. There has been no feedback or communication from Sunbirdfx since then and also no withdrawal. How can this be taken up as another case against Sunbirdfx or is there any legal point to stand on?

Back