• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheFXMentor.com

General discussions of a financial company
Your page received some reviews earlier this month.

Not this line from the Hey Dude page...

Relate to this, if you use any method to hide your real IP, the FPA can't tell what country your review is from.

Some used proxies. Others had IPs that detected as compromised in a way that could allow the IP to be used as a proxy. Please ask them to resubmit without using a proxy/vps/vpn, and to try using a different location (home, work, Starbucks) if they are sure their original wasn't using a proxy.
Will do. Thanks!

Do they ALL have this issue? All blocked?

Ok. Thanks. We may need to find another review system. My members do not want to put in the effort it takes to get reviews approved here. I have no idea how many review opportunities we have missed over the years and I assume nobody has filled the form I asked them from this latest batch. In any case, I appreciate you getting back to me.

Replies have been sent to 2 more of your clients who wrote in.

Sending people to leave reviews elsewhere is your choice. Please be aware that a number of negative reviews for your company also failed the FPA's review moderation process. The standards the FPA uses apply equally to all reviews and all review pages.

Before sending multiple people to leave reviews on the same day at the FPA or any other review site, here is some advice. Tidal waves of reviews, no matter how sincerely written each one is, look fake to readers. This recently added FAQ item points out a better way to request reviews from your own clients than just telling them to all go out and submit reviews...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/can-a-company-ask-clients-to-leave-reviews.82858

Back