• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TK-FX.com

General discussions of a financial company
"This EA has built-in safety system which will be triggered to bail the account out when hedging and martingaling to 1000-2000 pips without turning back or/and the account is about to lose 25% so as to prevent the account being blown up."

So how come their own live account has had a lot more drawdown than that here: Real Account-3(Nomal) System | Myfxbook

This customers use 2 ea at the same time .and it did not follow our requirements for the EAset !!

I bought this EA in January 2013 - First tried it on a $50 account ($5,000 USD cents) - account got blown. Next tried it on a $100 account ($10,000 USD cents) - account got blown again! I gave it one more last chance by using a $200 account (February 2013) and I am impressed! For Feb 2013 my return was 67% (AllInOne contributed 23%), for Mar 2013 the return was 41% (AllInOne contributed 36%) and for Apr 2013 it stands on 26% - other robot dropped from account. (Check out RobotsC on MyFxBook.com: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/robotsc/529916)

Back