• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TotalGrid.it

General discussions of a financial company
1). By the way, What is the better setting, Med risk or Crazy.
It depends on your propension to risk. The safer setting is the default one (Crazy).

2). If smallest Lot size is 0.01, Contract size is 100,000, margin 1:500. How much money I need to run Crazy setfile or Med risk setfile?

I suggest to use TotalGrid only on cent account. 0.01 lot every 10.000$

3). Is it Medrisk10K = $10,000 to run it?
Yes

4). Do you test it with backtest it? How is results?

I will publish some BT on my website in the next days, but the main features of TotalGrid is global management of trades. These features can be evaluetad only in Live test.

I am Forex Envy Power user, It blew my account twice even with enough fund each month, This type of Grid EA is danger.
I tried this Totalgrid in Demo, it seems better than Forex Envy, It Freezes when market moving quickly to stop going to higher danger, it does better detection on price movement than Forex envy.
I agree with you that grid-martingales are dangerous. FE and TG are both dangerous.
I'm working hard to increase features to controll global equity.

<I agree with you that grid-martingales are dangerous. FE and TG are both dangerous.
I'm working hard to increase features to controll global equity. >

.Thanks for your reply, I uses FE power for 2 months, It blew up both demo and live account, so I understand the risk of it.

I am testing totalgrid in demo, Totalgrid is Awesome, Lots of features, so I can control risk when it come to level 9 or higher, I can do something with this.

Also your Toalgrid does very good price movement detection, It does very good return.

Great program, thanks for your hard work.

how do i get TG loaded on my thinkforex platform? do I need some sort of a license and how do i go about getting it please?

how do i get TG loaded on my thinkforex platform? do I need some sort of a license and how do i go about getting it please?

Hi, you need to open an account under my IB (for profiforex is 29539) and mail me your account number. After that i will activate your account to use IB version on real money.

I already have a live account that I would like to use. Can I not use this existing live account??

demo results looking interesting for this EA. Just waiting for live account activation so we can try and verify these impressive results. I shall update my results via myfxbook.

live with EA. Lets see what the results will be in a few days time.....I will update results at the end of the week. Demo results look great although doesn't always replicate what will happen with live accounts. At the stage it does look promising...

Back