• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TotalGrid.it

General discussions of a financial company
well then end of day one with TG on live account.....guess what account has grown by just over 9%. This is very interesting. Although alot of position are opened, this is carefully managed by the EA to breakeven or profits when combined positions are closed. Also what is interesting as well is the recovery mode on this EA. Since I have been using EAs i have always never used this functionality as backtesting and forward testing never showed good signs that it was good to use. But with TG the recovery mode performs exactly as expected. Early days with this EA but the performance so far is encouraging. Hope others using this EA can start sharing their own experiences on here so we can truly see what this EA is capable of. I will update more results later. Thanks to the creator of this EA.

ok guys here we go, last week live account grew by an amazing 12% and the pips just keep on coming. Although one demo account which was up 84% got wiped down to 13% and I MUST stress here that I was using the highest preset settings. This was done to really experience the full exposure to the performance of total grid with the highest most R/R ratio, something not advisable and I do not use with live accounts. I continue to be impress by the performance of total grid so far. It still early days yet as we are now into the second week of trading with this EA. I will continue to update the results on here and lets see what the long term results will be. It will be good to have contributions from other users of this EA so we can make comparisons and all together make total grid even a more profitable trading EA.

I have been testing it from Version 1.3x till now, My demo version (always with latest version) with default setting starting $5,000 for last 9 weeks, it have passed 3 crisises ( Strong trend and market was very volatile), It did 65% return with Max.DD = 60%, I have been testing live accounts for 7 weeks starting with $3000 and it passed 2 crisises, it earns about 57% with DD = 40%, 2 weeks ago, There was a user report that He did backtest risk array setting 3 is much safer than default setting 4, I changed my live account risk setting to 3, There are crisis this week, Today, My demo account with risk setting 4 closed some trades with 3 pairs left with level 8 to 10 with DD=25% while live accounts with risk setting 3, They are still holding 5 pairs DD = 30% , from level 7 to level 9, If EurUSD/EURJPY Keep on going up without strong retracement, They will blow up.

For now:
Risk 3 = 5 pairs left with level 7 to 9 Floating -$942
Risk 4 = 3 pairs left with level 8 to 10 Flotating -682

It doesn't make sense to me that Risk 3 is more risky than risk 4 but so far, Risk 4 is safer, Anyway, Time will tell that they can hold up or not or they blow up.

Last edited:
hey Ricky 1
thanks for your contribution to this EA. good that another trader can input their own experience with this good EA. I have also made a few tweaks to live account settings as the default settings on demo account did not recover from the crises, the account is almost wiped out and I hate to do it with demo accounts let alone with live accounts. Although i was using the highest settings available with the EA. I have now changed recovery levels to 8 and 5 respectively for my live accounts and both accounts have coped well with this trading risk of 4. also reduced the lot factor from default to 1.5 and that too seems to work fine. This is a good EA, in that even though it does take losses, overall both the demo and live accounts have shown growth which is interesting even in these choppy markets that we have at the moment. I think one needs to tailor the settings of the EA with your own trading style and how much risk you are prepared to accept based on the size of your account. So far I am happy with this EA.

Last edited:
hey Ricky 1
thanks for your contribution to this EA. good that another trader can input their own experience with this good EA. I have also made a few tweaks to live account settings as the default settings on demo account did not recover from the crises, the account is almost wiped out and I hate to do it with demo accounts let alone with live accounts. Although i was using the highest settings available with the EA. I have now changed recovery levels to 8 and 5 respectively for my live accounts and both accounts have coped well with this trading risk of 4. also reduced the lot factor from default to 1.5 and that too seems to work fine. This is a good EA, in that even though it does take losses, overall both the demo and live accounts have shown growth which is interesting even in these choppy markets that we have at the moment. I think one needs to tailor the settings of the EA with your own trading style and how much risk you are prepared to accept based on the size of your account. So far I am happy with this EA.

Yes ,I agree, this is a good ea as well. well from all that i have tried, it seems to be the best if you are not greedy. It needs a decent amount to start and with low settings, i think you will make money. Be greedy, and there will be trouble unless you have a big deposit like 20k or more. one good thing i have realised is you don't have the run all the pairs.

trading performance last week in the positives, this week as well already in the positives, Interesting thing here is that it manages the losses that it has little impact on your overall account balance. This is a SOFT GRID NO GREED EA and it will make decent profit for you each week.. Lets see how it handles this coming NFP friday. My first experience of NFP friday with this EA. I shall update the results next week. Happy pip making

It is highly stressed by alot of traders that trading NFP fridays can be very risky and it is always recommended as a no trading. What do i decide to do? Leave it to total grid EA to do the trading. The result was an increment in account size and account up 11% and 7% respectively for the week on two live accounts. Total grid has therefore pass the first NFP test. Interesting thing i found out about this EA during the NFP release, no new positions were opened, instead positions were later opened well after the NFP news had settled down. During the release previously opened positions were managed to decent profits or less loss. This is very impressive so far. October overall performance was great for this EA. Lets see what novemeber brings....

What can I say....EA again is having a stellar week, both my small live trading accounts up 14% this week. Thanks to Citrullone for the new update, although i never had issues with the older version because I do not use tradefort as a broker, but it is always nice to see improvements to this EA to try and make it even more profitable for everyone using it. Novemeber currently looking positive coming the end of the first full week of novemeber. More positive results I hope.

ok today was not a good day, heavy losses on both live and demo accounts need to look at settings again but accounts not wiped out though.

ok today was not a good day, heavy losses on both live and demo accounts need to look at settings again but accounts not wiped out though.
I was just about ready to run this EA live. Today's bloodbath has clearly demonstrated that it is not yet ready for prime time. Though I will continue running this on demo, it is thoroughly disappointing. :(

Curtis

Back