trading strategy

I always try and check my latest trades and overall profitability and if I see changes are needed I will go back to testing and demos and once it all seems good to me again, I will try it live.

Once a month. I check my performance and if I see that results deteriorate I start to think about improvements. But without that I don't see the need to change anything?
How often do you personally review and adapt your trading strategy, and what triggers you to make changes?

Once a month. I check my performance and if I see that results deteriorate I start to think about improvements. But without that I don't see the need to change anything?
Makes sense! Keeping an eye on performance monthly is smart. It's like, if it ain't broke, why fix it, right? But also being ready to pivot when needed keeps things sharp.

I always try and check my latest trades and overall profitability and if I see changes are needed I will go back to testing and demos and once it all seems good to me again, I will try it live.
Solid approach! Regularly reviewing trades and being willing to test and adjust before going live is key. Keeps you ahead of the game!

If it works I don't change it, if I am changing it would be for adjustments only based on different factors such as; Market movement, risk management, newly found info regarding that certain strategy, and available capital at the time.
Got it! Staying with what works while adjusting for market movements, risk, new insights, and capital sounds like a balanced approach. Flexibility without constant change is crucial.

Got it! Staying with what works while adjusting for market movements, risk, new insights, and capital sounds like a balanced approach. Flexibility without constant change is crucial.
You got it.

As market changes, you should adjust and change your strategies if needed. That's why it's so important to keep up with the news and everything and stay updated.

As a trader, I adjust my trading strategy periodically based on changes in market conditions, performance analysis, and new insights gained from ongoing learning. Typically, I review my strategy on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly, to assess its effectiveness and make any necessary adjustments. However, I also remain flexible to adapt my strategy in real-time if I notice significant shifts in market dynamics or unexpected events impacting my trades.

Back