UFX Markets Scam

ilentKnight

Recruit
I invested money with UFX Markets at the end of January and got an account manager Anthony Williams, he said he was going to advise me and help me make good profits. He started with small trades with a take profit of a $100 or $ 200 but with no stop loss which I should of noticed that something was not right. A few of the trades hit the take profit but the trades that did not hit the take profit made my account go into a bad state.

Then Anthony Williams phoned me again and pressurized me into depositing more funds into my account to secure my account and said he had great trades that only come once every few years and we can make a nice profits with these trades. So I deposited more funds into the account but the trades that Anthony Wiiliams provided for me that got my account into trouble, I was told to keep open they will turn and come into my favor.

Again a few of the trades he provided for me hit the trade profit so my account balance looked good but the open trades were doing really bad but Anthony Kept on advising me that they will turn in my favor. The cycle repeated it's self again and to save my account I was dumb enough to do it again then I got upgraded to a VIP account and got a new account manager Daniel Sillars.

Daniel kept on trying to get me to invest funds before he did any trades and said he didn't want to take risks so we needed a healthy safety margin but I kept telling him I can't invest anymore funds. He had the usual lines stating that their was trading conditions only seen once every few years and he could make me nice profits. Then suddenly one morning he phoned me with trades that crashed my account a few days later.

I then tried to withdrew the measly amount that was left after my account was wiped out, which i was then phoned and told that i can not withdraw the money, i told Daniel Sillars that I was going to take steps against UFX because they deliberately crashed my account and i want a senior manager to phone me.

John Andrews then phoned me and it was his task to try resolve this issue apparently but after long negotiations UFX offered me a measly amount and education from John Andrews to drop this matter or as they would put it for customer satisfaction purposes which i declined and informed him I will not be leaving this. During our conversations he also mentioned that all their trades have had accounts crash, seems to be a pre requisite to work for UFX.

Where do I go from here? I have informed my credit card company about what happened and I am waiting to hear back from them.
After doing more research I have read that apparently UFX Bank/Markets have been caught hiring companies to use Black hat SEO techniques to post fake reviews about UFX as well as receive a $100 000 fine from Cysec for an undisclosed reason and see they now registered in Belize which makes you wonder.

Complain to the regulators in Belize. Every now and then, they've been known to kick a broker out and post a warning. If that happens, it will make it a little harder for UFX to hide their bad deeds.

Also, go ahead and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

If there's an agency or regulator in your country that takes online financial fraud complaints, file one. Ask your police and bank for information on this. If you find one, post it here so that others in your country will be able to find the information.

Hi Pharoah

I have complained to Belize regulatory body but waiting on a reply.
Will lodge complaints with the links you have just given me.

Do you know anything about their signals provider Alliance?
Is it legit or just part of their schemes?

As far as I'm can tell, anything that involves depositing money into UFX is likely to result in little or no ability to withdraw money from UFX. It doesn't matter what the claimed (or even independently verified) returns are if you can't get your cash back out.

My only hope of recovering funds is via my credit card company otherwise I probably have no chance.

I have been in contact with FXstreet.com and they have removed UFX Markets off their website due to complaints and are looking into the situation as well.

Hi!

It seems like we are a lot in the same case. I really think we should find a way, together to fight against them and get back our money. Would you help me to contact all the other victim of UFx markets and bring them to court? I am sure that it may interest a lot of people!

Please let me know...

Complain to the regulators in Belize. Every now and then, they've been known to kick a broker out and post a warning. If that happens, it will make it a little harder for UFX to hide their bad deeds.

Also, go ahead and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

If there's an agency or regulator in your country that takes online financial fraud complaints, file one. Ask your police and bank for information on this. If you find one, post it here so that others in your country will be able to find the information.

Also to the regulator in Cyprus Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

Hi La Grenouille

I agree with your idea, I will definetly help and finding as many of their victims as possible and fighting them to get our money back
Hi!

It seems like we are a lot in the same case. I really think we should find a way, together to fight against them and get back our money. Would you help me to contact all the other victim of UFx markets and bring them to court? I am sure that it may interest a lot of people!

Please let me know...

Back