• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XLTrade Bad Deeds

I am having an issue with a company

The Pip King

Recruit
I read there site completely, even talked to a rep. verbally (Daniel). He called me repeatedly until I made the deposit. I have every piece of evidence possible to prove these people hunted then tricked me into opening an account. First they put me on a 30day lockout period, mandatory must trade at least 15 of those days. Which I have done. Then on the 30th day I asked for a payout from the $13k account balance that I am positive. They drag me along for another week with a ton of emails back and forth to eventually tell me they reject my withdrawal request because of "high risk trading". I was very clear from the beginning about my trading style and was assured I would be fine. Besides that ON THE SITE! It states "STRATEGY RESTRICTION: NONE" Please be aware to not trust anything they say or put on their site they will not pay. My question is where is my deposit of $5000 and what will they do with the $8000 I made? I bet they will keep both.......
XLTrade Proof.JPG

I read there site completely, even talked to a rep. verbally (Daniel). He called me repeatedly until I made the deposit. I have every piece of evidence possible to prove these people hunted then tricked me into opening an account. First they put me on a 30day lockout period, mandatory must trade at least 15 of those days. Which I have done. Then on the 30th day I asked for a payout from the $13k account balance that I am positive. They drag me along for another week with a ton of emails back and forth to eventually tell me they reject my withdrawal request because of "high risk trading". I was very clear from the beginning about my trading style and was assured I would be fine. Besides that ON THE SITE! It states "STRATEGY RESTRICTION: NONE" Please be aware to not trust anything they say or put on their site they will not pay. My question is where is my deposit of $5000 and what will they do with the $8000 I made? I bet they will keep both.......View attachment 88528
Did you share this with them, If yes then what reply dod you get from them on this issue?

Back