• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Otet Markets blocks my withdrawal of my deposit and profits

I am having an issue with a company

aalbino

Recruit
Otet markets upon i requested a withdrawal of my deposit and profits, they immediately emailed me that i had violated their rules. After weeks and several emails, i contacted several Forex forums because they pay for fake reviews, Otet Markets have emailed me threatening me. This is an absolute scam and disgusting for the markets are these criminals must be arrested. They are using a fake regulation because regulators have annulled their licenses.
Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 3.04.46 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 3.05.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 3.05.13 PM.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 3.08.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 3.08.32 PM.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 2.17.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 2.17.07 PM.png
    927.9 KB · Views: 12
Can you upload a full account statement please from the mt4/mt5 desktop? Here is the procedure:

-> Have you left a review of the broker yet (separate from this thread)?

Otet markets upon i requested a withdrawal of my deposit and profits, they immediately emailed me that i had violated their rules. After weeks and several emails, i contacted several Forex forums because they pay for fake reviews, Otet Markets have emailed me threatening me. This is an absolute scam and disgusting for the markets are these criminals must be arrested. They are using a fake regulation because regulators have annulled their licenses. View attachment 89799
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.

I saw you already shared your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/21150/otet-markets-review

Now, Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address at https://otetmarkets.com/contact/

You can also share your story as a review on their social media to get their attention on your issue.

Can you upload a full account statement please from the mt4/mt5 desktop? Here is the procedure:

-> Have you left a review of the broker yet (separate from this thread)?
Can you upload a full account statement please from the mt4/mt5 desktop?
- No, they block the access to my account

Have you left a review of the broker yet (separate from this thread)?
- Yes, several times but seems not approved by the admins, i posted 3 weeks ago and this week another one

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Your account is only 2 days old. We see one review from you.

Location checking is the first step in the review moderation process. Your review was submitted using a proxy, which prevents us from confirming what country it really originated from.

Yeah and do share with them (otet) on their support links or live chat a link to this discussion as an invite so maybe they can explain as well. hope this gets resolved

Back